Extreme Squish or Crush HELP

AlexV

To me it *sounds* like a crush, but only you can know exactly what you are feeling. I think the answers to some questions can help to figure out wherever it's just a squish or a crush. Like, how would you feel if you discovered/you are told they're in a romantic relationship with someone else? Would you be fine with it, or would it make you suffer? Or would you like more physical intimacy with them?

I understand your situation, I'm really happy when I see my crush, they make me nervous and I'm really sad when they're ill. I constantly fantasize when they're near, and I also get a bit jealous when they prefer to talk with someone else instead me, because I feel excluded since I would like to share my thought with them and vice versa. If I think about them in a relationship with someone else, I'm happy for them yet hurt because they don't reciprocate my feelings. And I definitively would like more physical intimacy with them; they aren't really up for platonic cuddles and they only accept hugs sometimes tho. In the end, the more we talk the more I realize they don't like me in a romantic way, but.... as an in love-idiot, I keep trying my best to approach them and appreciating the good times with them, aware that I'm gonna get hurt if one day I had to tell them how I feel.

Archived