• Dirty Blonde (brownish blonde hair)
    • Red
    • Gray
    • White
    • Dyed
    • Bald
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

I have been gray since my early teens, my beard has white and gray patches in it

I voted hazel and blonde.

I was born with brown eyes, but they slowly got more greenish as I got older (it's the same with my mum and my siblings; it's also slightly different from day to day). My hair started out as literally "golden", but it got darker through the years, now it's mostly dark blonde (it's also darker in winter than in summer).

It's stupid, but I like my eyes most when they look more green and my hair when it looks more light...

I've got very dark blonde hair (started off with light blonde, and if my mom's hair is anything to go by, it'll be pretty much darker in the next decade).

As for eye colour.. it's mostly blue, sometimes looks greenish, and there are some brown specks 

Chaotic_Kitten

I have grey eyes that usually look towards blue. My natural hair color is light brown. I add a little red to it.

My hair is dark brown, very curly. My sisters are constantly saying it's black, but it isn't...

My eyes are hazel (I guess... I always described them by the colors, so had to search what hazel meant). They are brown in the center and then green or blue or grey. They change colors and the colors can have different shapes. Sometimes, they can even have different colors too. Like when I was a kid, a cousin would look at my eyes every 5 minutes and say "Oh, it's green with circles of blue."; "Now, it's blue with little spots of grey."; "Now, it's green with grey." and so on. She was totally fascinated by them and it made me mad. xD

Hazel/Brown eyes, hair is sort of mousey (with increasing numbers of grey flecks :angry:

Eyes: other

Hair: dyed

I have somewhat grey eyes, maybe a bit blueish.

My natural hair is dirty blonde. It has been dark brown for quite a few years (although nearly everybody mistook it for black) but I recently dyed it dark red.

Blue eyes.

dishwater blonde hair.

When I was born, I had black hair. It quickly turned blonde and I had golden blonde hair for most of my youth. At some point it became this ugly color of not blonde/not brown - some yuck in between. I hate it on me. (I wouldn't notice this color on anyone else... but I Hate it on me!!!)

i got yellow eyes with a very thin ring of brown around them. 

my eyes are very yellow and my eye doctor said she'd never seen eyes like mine before. 

My eyes are pure black with no sclera. I don't have hair, but I have red and green feathers all over my body.

Guest Jetsun Milarepa

Non-descript greenish eyes, used to have red-brown hair, now grey, but hey! grey is becoming fashionable! That's great, at last after over 50 years, I'm fashionable!:D

I have steel grey eyes, with a hint of green in them around the pupil. (so I selected other)

I have reddish, brown hair. Very much like a chocolate lab's color. 

233763-Chocolate-Lab-Puppy.jpg

everywhere and nowhere

Brown eyes (in a rather dark shade), brown and gray hair (more and more gray :D*), plus sun-resistant skin. It's strange: quite pale, but I neither get a tan nor a sunburn. In the summer it just becomes a little bit darker and stays this way. I only have to use any artificial protection in some more extreme conditions, for example in the mountains.

* I'm a rebellious woman and so when women are told to want to be forever young and to be terrified of aging, I embrace it instead. And with my allergy dyeing hair is really dangerous anyway.

Btw, in Polish the word for gray as a general hue (the color of stones, mice, clouds...) and gray as an age-related hair color is different: szar* vs. siw* (asterisk indicates varying endings for number, gender and case). My hair actually changes to rather white than "gray gray".

My brown eyes do have a tiny bit of green since my mom has green eyes. When I was little my hair was blonde, then went to brown, and now I dye it as black as my soul.

I have a Central Heterochromia, so my eyes are orange close to the pupil and the rest are grey/light green with some black(-ish) specks. 

My hair are brown, but in the light they glow in red.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got green eyes and chestnut hair.

I almost filled in the brown hair option, then hovered over the red haired option, and ended up picking other.

Mid-back length light brown hair, green eyes. I'm surprised at all the green eyes in the here actually.

• 5 weeks later...

I have dark brown eyes (you can't almost see the pupil) and obviously dyed dark blue hair! I love them <3

• 2 weeks later...
RealisticOptimist

I've got wavy short dark brown hair that sometimes looks a bit grey? idk its weird, i blame my dad. And Blue-grey eyes, it depends on the lighting. I blame my dad for that too

I’ve had for few years uneven short bob, which is now dyed to dark brown (1-2 shades darker than my own hair color) with blue, purple and turquoise highlights on right side. I have brown eyes.

My eyes are an olivy hazel. Used to be more of a brown type hazel with gold specks. 

My hair is a natural combo of black, red, blond, and brown. In the winter, the black and red becomes more apparent. In the summer, the blond and a light brown are more visible. It's a bit weird, but I like it. It's very wavy/curly and long. Probably mid-way down my back. I style it like it's cascading down with ringlets. I really need a trim (that'll be next month. Yay!), but I still like the style.

Quintus Crinis

hair and eyes are brown although my beard has lots of red/orange strands.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived