Name for non-binary romantic attraction?

Lore_1324

So, I already know that there are romantic orientations that specify if you are attracted to males or females, and I actually use one of them, but I don't know the one for when you are attracted to non-binary genders. Are there specific ones for specific genders, such as agender, demi-boy/girl? And is there a collective one for people who are attracted to any non-binary gender? I am only asking, because I am very curious to know this, I am sort of new to all this stuff, just found this website 4/5 months ago, and all this stuff was dumped onto me. (Thanks American school system! Really appreciate all your help!😡)

Sorry if this seems too straightforward, I'm not one for subtleness.

I have heard of "diamoric", which describes a relationship or attraction involving one or more non-binary people.

There wouldn't be; that's just bi/pan.

I think making a label that's too specific can be really too... label-y. For me, it's not necessary. So i think it's better to see things on a very wide scale.

The_Reluctant_Dragon

Well if you are romantically attracted to many people, including some non-binary people, then polyromantic can work. If you are romantically attracted to multiple people, including some non-binary people, multiromantic can work. If you are attracted to all genders, panromantic can work and if you are only attracted to non-binary people, skolioromantic or ceteroromantic can work.

Archived