Is this dysphoria?

Apersonontheinternet

Apersonontheinternet

Going through puberty as a bio-female, getting stuck in spots I didn't used to and thinking 'Why? Stupid hips...' Or day to day activities, and thinking stupid boobs when they bounced or something. Then thinking what would it be like to just not be a 'girl'? Or when imagining self, imagines with shorter hair and a flat-er chest.

It could be that you're just getting used to your physical changes. Like, I had a burst of growth after starting a glutenfree diet, and I banged against doors and windows and tables. That was really annoying too. And my legs hurt soo much from growing.

Of course maybe there's more to it. You can check in on yourself every then and now, see if having a different body type and overall appearance would make you much happier. You can always play around with different kinds of styles (hair, clothes). You have all the time in the world to get to know yourself better.

butterflydreams

On its own? Sounds more like how a lot of people feel during puberty, though a lot of them won't say it. And like Finn said, you can always mess around with your appearance and still be female. My experience with puberty was kind of different. I didn't want to get washed in testosterone at all. I knew well in advance it would be too much. In a way, it was.

I also think a lot of people think about what it would be like to be the opposite sex. That alone doesn't make them trans. I can't say it was ever a fixation of mine. I wasn't thinking about what it would be like to be female, I just already was, at least in my brain. So the disconnect was more in "I'm not male" rather than wondering what it would be like to be female and then doing it.

Archived