Undies for nonbinary/trans AFAB peeps who don't pack

-Lex-

I have been looking all over the place for some undies that are like boxer briefs for AFAB's.  Mens undies have too much extra room and don't fit my female body well at all.  (I don't pack and I don't want to.)  Women's undies are too girly and don't cover enough.  BUT I found this website (tomboyx.com) and ordered some 4.5" trunks, and I AM IN LOVE.  They are perfect, they fit perfect, and they make me feel so much better.  They seriously cut down on dysphoria.  The only problem is that they're pretty expensive.  Just wanted to share what I've found and ask if anyone knows somewhere similar to this that isn't as pricey!

SamwiseLovesLife

When I'm not packing (though I'm trans-masc/NB/Male) I wear normal cotton boxers as these don't have a 'dick pouch'. They work great for me :)

I'm pretty sure some AMAB-oriented boxer briefs actually omit the pouch space actually. I have some Calvin Klein boxer briefs like that, but IDK if they're just like that because they're in children sizes. :P 

That said, most my boxer briefs have that pouch space, and it's never been a problem; heck, it's not even noticeable at all. In fact, the extra room in the boxer briefs was an absolute lifesaver during the early months on T:

Spoiler

The downstairs growth gets hella sensitive in the early months, and AFAB-oriented underwear just put too much pressure against that part of the body. I ended up buying boxer briefs during that time because I was so fed up with the AFAB underwear sitting too close to my junk.

I tried boxers too, but I just don't care for the fit. Too much fabric that rides up too easily. I'll take boxer briefs any day.

arekathevampyre

I am agender and AFAB . I wear men's boxer briefs (no pocket) and they fit okay , sometimes a little loose . women's boy shorts are way too short for me so I prefer boxer briefs (recommend 100% cotton kind rather than those made from polyester - cotton is more comfortable) :)

44 minutes ago, arekathevampyre said:

I am agender and AFAB . I wear men's boxer briefs (no pocket) and they fit okay , sometimes a little loose . women's boy shorts are way too short for me so I prefer boxer briefs (recommend 100% cotton kind rather than those made from polyester - cotton is more comfortable) :)

Where did you find ones without a pocket? I've never seen any like that but I'd like to find some.

arekathevampyre
38 minutes ago, amiadancer? said:

Where did you find ones without a pocket? I've never seen any like that but I'd like to find some.

uniqlo has them (polyester ones - not good for hot weather) . Cotton on has them (cotton ones - super comfy and good for hot weather)

Pull and bear has them (I think cotton) . Topman have them (not sure if they are cotton but the prints are cute) . 

Not too difficult to find them but the prices may vary over brands and quality . 

Sometimes I just go to the guys section of clothes shops (like H&M for example) and no one suspects anything lol (though I had bad experience before at topman and I walked out of the store immediately) . 

Here is a tip , you can buy them together with other stuff like socks so the cashier won't give you weird looks/at least won't judge too much . If they make you feel uncomfortable just leave (like I did) . 

I wear t shirts and jeans (sometimes guys pants) and some shop assistants are really nice and even recommend me pants that fit me . ;)

what a rare find !! :D

I hope it helps :)

SamwiseLovesLife
7 hours ago, Mezzo Forte said:

That said, most my boxer briefs have that pouch space, and it's never been a problem; heck, it's not even noticeable at all. In fact, the extra room in the boxer briefs was an absolute lifesaver during the early months on T

Great tip!

Boxer briefs make me wet, as inner thighs/perineum are heavily stimulated -.- so high-waist panties for trousers+shirt combo or:

Leotards / bodies / ballet/gym one-piece cloth as a combo solution for autumn/winter with leggings or tights under if needed.

Training "T-shirt" body (without panties under) for ballroom dances as a minimal set of cloth.

Commando at home, mostly in skirts/dresses/grecian clothes.

Archived