Gender or Lack of it

Ionicbond1

Until kind of recently I didn't really think about my sexual orientation or gender that much. I just assumed I was the 'norm' a straight female. But with recent questionings of my sexual orientation brought along questions about what I wanted my gender to be. I had this dream, in which I was not a female nor a male, I simply was neither and I kinda woke up and went. I really like the sound of that. And sorta looked down at my chest and went, I wish you were still flat. And i had actually kinda always wished that without realising it. But it just seems really sudden I guess 

Idk, I just have a gender or something, it confuses me to, not because I don’t have an understanding of it, but because I don’t have words for it, I may be trigenderfluid yet not have defined genders to work with or something. Gender is also extrodanarily vague, so I use agender to say I feel separate from gender as a whole, I identify as me, and I vary.

What we identify as 'gender' is often subconsciously guided by what qualities each gender represents in the society. Men being strong and women being soft are too trashy a stories. People in real life have feminine and masculine qualities both.

I does sound agender. Being genderless is what I'd want. I'm just a human, so stop with this gender bulshit kind of thing. And yeah, my body being so female is frustrating.

But just take your time with it and think what you are most comfortable with and just, I don't know, explore. And you'll find something that match you. And if you have any questions  about being agender you can always ask me if you want :) 

13 minutes ago, cinary said:

I does sound agender. Being genderless is what I'd want. I'm just a human, so stop with this gender bulshit kind of thing. And yeah, my body being so female is frustrating.

But just take your time with it and think what you are most comfortable with and just, I don't know, explore. And you'll find something that match you. And if you have any questions  about being agender you can always ask me if you want :) 

Thanks :D I do kinda feel better identifying as it more but its new and strange so thanks for the support :) 

On 21.10.2017 at 1:56 PM, Ionicbond1 said:

Thanks :D I do kinda feel better identifying as it more but its new and strange so thanks for the support :) 

I know, it took me a few months to really feel comfortable to say that I'm asexual, so I understand.

And that's what we do here, we support each other, so you can always count on me :) 

Archived