I'm new to the idea of being asexual, I only found out the meaning of the word a few days ago (im14), and I'm almost certain that I am in fact ace.

The idea of sex repulse me/I don't understand what's so special about it or good about it., but I still have crushes and I  someday want a relationship with someone, kissing included but that's as far as I'll go.(I don't mind kissing)

I am bullied a lot and only have one close friend(he's straight) but even with him I don't imagine talking about it.

I would just like some advice about being ace and if I do want to some how talk to him how should I bring up the subject without giving any ideas of me being ace???

Salutations! Welcome to AVEN! I am Nemu and I'm sure I've seen you around. Hiya!

Its okay to want a relationship and have crushes when you're ace. Being asexual means to have no (or lack of) sexual attraction, but it doesn't mean you can't have a relationship! Most of us romantic aces also want one, too! Even some aromantics do as well. Don't worry, I found out I was ace at 14 (but I didn't know what it was then so I decided that it must be hormones so I just waited for the attraction, but it never happened) 

The first advice I will give is that it's good to be upfront and not beat around the bush when it comes to explaining that your ace. However, you are still young, so there is no rush in finding out what you are in the magical world of asexuality. You don't need to tell him right away, there is no rush. I would recommend seeing where you are before you start telling people, and just learn about what asexuality means (as there will be varied reactions and questions when you do start talking about it.)