Steak (Degrees of Doneness)

Pramana

Steak (Degrees of Doneness)  

96 members have voted

1. 1. At what degree of doneness do you prefer to eat a steak?

• Blue (almost raw).
    • Rare (pretty raw).
    • Medium rare (sort of cooked).
    • Medium (relatively cooked).
    • Medium well (cooked).
    • Well done (really cooked).
    • Don't eat steak.

This poll is closed to new votes

I've actually eaten both raw steaks and raw hamburger from the grocery store on numerous occasions and have never acquired food poisoning, but I'm sure your local health department would recommend against the practice.

People get really serious about this topic for some reason. I'm a well done kind of guy, and people always get mad at me when I say that lmao. I don't know why, it's just steak dawgs. I like me some tough meats. Don't hate.

Steaks are expensive so I rarely eat it. The last time I did was 5 years ago and I had it well done. The next time I eat it will be well done too cause I care not about those who make it sound like a crime annnnd cause I'm just really picky with that kind of meat.

In the style of @FictoVore., "a good vet will have it on its feet in five minutes", not that it's something I get to eat often.

For vegetarians, apparently Giant Puffball makes a good steak substitute 

WinterWanderer

I've never liked steak, and I don't eat beef anymore. When I ate it in the past, my only preference was for it not to be well done. 

When served steak, I only eat it well-done (preferably with sour cream).  I don't like to see any juices reminiscent of blood.  :(

3 hours ago, Euna said:

When served steak, I only eat it well-done (preferably with sour cream).  I don't like to see any juices reminiscent of blood.  :(

It is the same for me

J. van Deijck

well done, if I have to.

• 1 year later...

@Pramana

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived