Lack of self confidence

Albine

OK I have male breast augmentation performed fairly recently, I know its weird / strange so you don't have to tell me. at first I felt OK   with the results even though they turned out bigger than that I planned. My PS talked me into going larger than I planned stating that what I wanted in terms of looks would only be achieve if I went with a larger implant. so I agreed to allow him to judge what he thought would be appropriate for my size and frame.  He ended up going larger than what I thought I could go, I am basically a full C / D cup depending on  the bra, and while the results are good I have to give that to him, They are big and noticeable which makes for  their own set of challenges. Prior to my surgery I wore breast forms and dreamed about experiencing having boobs, well now that I have them much larger that I thought at times they aren't as cracked up as I thought that would be very noticeable, and get in the way a lot. Over the summer I soon found it rather frustrating having to cover up my chest now, and even though I have not transitioned and still am male walking around topless would not even be an option. Going to the beach was a disaster as I had panic attacks and or felt very uncomfortable on the beach wearing a swim top. considering having them removed but there are money concerns now :(  

I don't know a lot about breast surgeries or being trans and I'm getting to be rather tired right now, so I can't really offer much sound advice, but I can offer sympathy! I don't even have big boobs and I find them annoying enough, so I can only imagine what having large breasts is like. I'm sorry your surgery didn't go as planned and I hope you get things figured out soon!

Archived