favorite way/position to cuddle?

aimyourarrows

aimyourarrows

for those of you into cuddling or sensual/physical touch, whether it be with a partner, friend, or whoever, whats your favorite or most comfortable position?

ngl im kind of new to cuddling with someone i really like and hoping to maybe get some ideas lol. so far i guess i like being on my side with arms up against them and my head kind of resting against their shoulder.

A shard of glass

For me, my favourite cuddling position is something I call "the ball of snuggles/cuddles". It's like spooning, apart from both cuddlers are trying to be the big spoon at the same time, so you end up wrapped up in each other... Tangled in a ball of snuggles :3

However I haven't had anyone to cuddle for over a year, I'm out of practise, and I snuggle with any willing volunteer XD however the "cuddles" I offer to friends are basically just a hug, or sitting on a sofa together, being friends XD

However the more intimate cuddles (like spooning, and the "ball of snuggles") are reserved for a girlfriend XD

If you are looking for ideas, have you read the cuddle sutra? (yes this is a thing) 

Personally I like spooning, or being against their side / head on their chest, or just kinda leaning against each other on the couch 

Spooning and I had to find an illustration for this one. :P 

oGoToJy.jpg

Spooning on a bed, with him being the big spoon and with his bottom arm in the space of my waist :)

On 10/20/2017 at 5:10 PM, borkfork said:

Spooning and I had to find an illustration for this one. :P 

oGoToJy.jpg

Is it from Kama Sutra for hugs?

3 minutes ago, try again said:

Is it from Kama Sutra for hugs?

Cuddle Sutra

Archived