Halloween

theperksofbeing

theperksofbeing

i'm curious, what's everyone doing for halloween?

i'm doing a group costume with some of my friends - we're going trick-or-treating as the heathers and veronica from the heathers musical, with me as heather chandler

flagsforhippos

Tonight I'm going to a Halloween themed quiz night (a little premature,maybe) with mocktails and cocktails :D

Ace ♠ At ♠ Archery

I'm going trick-or-treating with my friends. We're all going as characters from shadow hunters. I'm being Alec, my female friend is being Clary and my male friend is being Jace. After we're gonna watch movies.

theperksofbeing
1 minute ago, flagsforhippos said:

Tonight I'm going to a Halloween themed quiz night (a little premature,maybe) with mocktails and cocktails :D

never too early for halloween themed quiz nights!

1 minute ago, Ace ♠ At ♠ Archery said:

I'm going trick-or-treating with my friends. We're all going as characters from shadow hunters. I'm being Alec, my female friend is being Clary and my male friend is being Jace. After we're gonna watch movies.

ooh nice, i love that show (have you read the books or no?) and alec is my favorite character

J. van Deijck

I don't care about Halloween, it's just a day like every day.

I'll be most likely at work due to my odd schedules.

Taking my nephew trick or treating. I fucking love Halloween.

I’ll probably eat candy, watch at least one scary movie, and drink at least one alcoholic drink.

Ace ♠ At ♠ Archery
6 minutes ago, theperksofbeing said:

never too early for halloween themed quiz nights!

ooh nice, i love that show (have you read the books or no?) and alec is my favorite character

I haven't read the books yet but my friends have :). Alec and Magnus are my favourite characters. Although apparently Alec is more violent and rude to Clary in the books.

theperksofbeing
Just now, Ace ♠ At ♠ Archery said:

I haven't read the books yet but my friends have :). Alec and Magnus are my favourite characters. Although apparently Alec is more violent and rude to Clary in the books.

i haven't read the books in a while so i couldn't tell you for sure, but i believe alec's jealously of clary is highlighted a little more in the books so if he is more rude to her, it's at least a little more justified to match

I dunno yet

I'm doing a ghost tour(I'm playing as a ghost from my hometown's lore at my local museum)

I'm still trying to figure that out. I want to do something besides just watching horror movies and playing horror video games. As my favorite holiday, I refuse to allow myself to be bored with it. I'm sure I'll think of somethi-

Making Halloween treats

See how other countries celebrate it or something similar

Read/ Voice act some horror stories (candle lighting and music or atmosphere included)

This might be easier than I thought.

We don't celebrate it where I live but some kids at Uni do wear small things on the day. Last year animal headbands were popular. I'm just gonna go to Uni as the purple and pink version of Harley Quinn.

I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing on actual halloween night. Hopefully either go somewhere cool where I can be dressed up or hit up a concert or something.

BUT! I very much love my costume this year. Although it's a bit interesting when people ask me what I'm going to be.

I'm dressing up as a painter from the 20s who works under a fake name because although women are becoming more empowered, people are still biased and I will let nothing get in the way of my success. I'm married to a very rich mafia leader who stabbed me with my own paintbrush one night after I refused to give up my art to help him with his profit- making. 

It's very me. 

Luftschlosseule

I've invited a bunch of friends to watch movies. Nightmare before Christmas is not optional, but after that we have a bunch of DVDs and decide what we're gonna watch.

This year will be quite differen, though. 1st november always is a holiday in Germany (Allerheiligen), but this year 31st october is one, too, to celebrate 500 years of Reformation.

RoseGoesToYale

Probably nothing at night, but usually I go to the store the day before and get some candy. Since Halloween falls on a school day, I'll probably want to dress up. Possibly as a turn-of-the-century suffragist, or just anything with really big sleeves.

Blueberry Pie

I'm going to dress up as the modern form of Death with a suit and such. Maybe I'll make a "contract" that allows people to "sell" their souls to me, and/or I'll have a fancy looking scythe along with my classy suit. I'm still working it out. Anyway, on October 27th the Gender Sexuality Alliance club at my school is going to have a small Halloween party that I'll probably attend. And of course, I'll have to watch the two Scary Godmother movies like I do every year (which I sometimes rewatch in like March or some other bizarre time in the year, haha).

Archived