Not sure if I’m in the right place

If I feel like a very sexual person, but I have zero desire for any sexual activity, other than kissing and cuddling, including masturbation, am I in the right spot to start asking questions?

What do you mean feel like a sexual person?

When it comes down to it, asexuality is the lack of sexual attraction to others. You can kiss, cuddle, and masturbate while being ace. Hell, you can have sex and be ace. It's all about the attraction.

Salutations! Welcome to AVEN! I am Nemu

Asexual means that you have no (or lack of) sexual attraction. If you have no desire for sex (or sexual activity), then it means you are asexual. Even some aces masturbate and have sex too, but that's another story. You can also be grey-ace. There is a lot to be asked and you can get answers from other cakeirino members. However, there is no rush to label yourself. This is your decision after all. We can just guide you. 

Happy first cakeirino day!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYamFOFWBdgrsZ4w8L0up

Welcome! :cake: Yep you're definitely in the right place to ask questions :)

We can't definitively tell you what to label yourself - that's for you, and you alone to decide - but we can make suggestions or give you pointers :) Was there anything specific you wanted to know about?

• Like 1
The_Reluctant_Dragon

Asexuality is basically a lack of sexual attraction. You can masterbate, feel sexual arousel, engage in sexual activity, and even have a libido. As long as the sexual attraction is missing, you’re asexual. You say you are a very sexual person. Do you mean you experience a lot of sexual arousel, feel sexual attraction, or engage in a lot of sexual activity. Because there is a difference.