Change of hearts

MrDane

Do you or your partner sometimes change quite a lot regarding what you are ok with sexually? Like, one day ok with kisses, next day close to repulsed by it?

Mmm. No? 

I mean, we have an open dialogue and if anything changes she is welcome to tell me "Hey, I don't wanna do this anymore/right now" and that's that, not gonna happen. But, so far haven't had that issue. Though, we don't live together yet, so maybe it'll change when we're around each other every day. :)

43 minutes ago, Serran said:

Mmm. No? 

I mean, we have an open dialogue and if anything changes she is welcome to tell me "Hey, I don't wanna do this anymore/right now" and that's that, not gonna happen. But, so far haven't had that issue. Though, we don't live together yet, so maybe it'll change when we're around each other every day. :)

Yeah, this. Also, there were things I would've not been okay with prior to my relationship but am okay with now. But I can't say either of us flip flop.

NerotheReaper

No, someone might be having an off day and not feel that romantic or sexual, but that can go for anyone of any sexuality. Or one day someone might feel super cuddly or 'in the mood'. It is important to talk and communicate with your partner, people can't read each other's minds so talking about how you are feeling or what you're thinking is important. 

Archived