Am I greysexual or homosexual? (TW: mentions of types of sex)

Just Me!

I thought I was asexual, but then I had an epiphany.

When I went through the process of questioning my (a)sexuality, I essentially considered sex to be exclusively penetrative (vaginal, anal, manual) and oral. I'm pretty disgusted by these types of sex; my aversion to germs and finding human contact intrusive probably has something to do with that. So I labelled myself asexual because I didn't like the idea of these types of sex and thought that was all there was to it.

But then I started thinking about F/F sex, and realised that I'd actually be comfortable with making out, and having sex without penetration involved, and that I'm actually attracted to the female body (but not in its orifices), which would make me gay. I'm also into some kink.

So I guess the question is- do I fit somewhere on the greysexual spectrum for only being interested in non-penetrative, non-oral sex, or am I simply gay? 

Note: I'm Demi-pan-romantic.

Yes. Like @Deus Ex Infinity said, researchers who've studied womens' arousal also said, "It depends," because research has shown that even straight women are attracted to other women and have fantasies.

Scientific Research Paper: "What Is Sexual Orientation And Do Women Have One?"

Article About Women Being Attracted To Other Women

Article About Womens' Sexual Fluidity

It depends on how you would like to define yourself as your label is always up to you.

Personally, I would probably go with homosexual if you one day hope to end up in a partnership wherein you participate in sexual activities, which you are right to include kink and other non-penetrative forms of sex in. You just need to find yourself a kinky lady to settle down with ;)

Archived