Details about those without a libido i.e. non-libidoists

Star Bit

Those who have no urge to masturbate (nor have sex) i.e. non-libidoists  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Can you become sexually aroused?

• Yes, but once in a blue moon
    • Yes, occasionally (apart from erotica)
    • Yes, occasionally (only with erotica)
    • Yes, frequently
    • No, never
  2. 2. Can you orgasm?

• Yes
    • Yes, but it's light
    • No, but i can be sexually aroused
    • No, and i cannot become sexually aroused
    • I don't know, I've never masturbated
    • Yes (easily)
    • Yes (difficultly)
    • Yes (somewhere in the middle)

This poll is closed to new votes

Anything else i should add?

You could maybe ask if people who can orgasm find it easy or hard?  I know I'm curious about that - I usually can but it takes a lot of effort, and I'm wondering if that's a common experience in these parts!

everywhere and nowhere

I'm not a non-libidoist (perhaps I would feel better if I was), but I find it hard too. Sometimes it takes an hour or even more and very often I feel like the pain is not worth the gain. Orgasm is really overrated and when I read that it's supposdely the greatest pleasure of all, I can only say: WHAT???????????????????????

The second question was kinda hard for me to answer, because I never really even try and orgasm because I don't feel the need to have that kind of release. Maybe my libido is TOO low. :blink:

• 3 weeks later...
J. van Deijck

it's all really hard for me. if it happens that I actually 'feel something', it happens so rarely, not more often than 3 or 4 times a year. otherwise it's so weak that I may not even notice it, and so I feel no need to release it.

On 10/12/2017 at 6:21 PM, Sputnikphage said:

You could maybe ask if people who can orgasm find it easy or hard?  I know I'm curious about that - I usually can but it takes a lot of effort, and I'm wondering if that's a common experience in these parts!

Sorry for being late. Edited it now.

• 1 month later...

I have no libido.

Only occasionally, only with erotica (in the form of male homosexual fanfiction).

No, I cannot orgasm. Also, I have tried masturbation, but I didn't like it at all. Ugk. Turn off.

The very moment myself is incorporated, or even a female, I lose any and all arousal.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure what counts as arousal, but if it's just physical arousal then it happens to me fairly frequently, but it has little to no effect in my state of mind and have no compulsion to do anything about it. 

As for orgasms, I have no idea since I've never masturbated, I guess I'm too lazy to bother trying without the urge to do it :rolleyes:

Just wondering, in question #2, how would a person know that their orgasm is "light" if they have nothing to compare it to. 

I can't say I've become sexually aroused that I'm aware of, I look but don't touch, most of the time I don't speak either, I experience attraction, but that's as far as I go.

I don't bother masturbating, so orgasms, I can't really answer that question, I just use my genitals for passing water 

I don't believe I have ever become sexually aroused, and I don't think I've ever truly masturbated, so I haven't gotten an orgasm.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Deus Ex Infinity

Yes, occasionally with lots of bloody effort but very light final results. I definitedly need a fitting human counter part to reach the top.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

TMI

I have only ever orgasmed during my sleep. Sex and masturbation have never achieved orgasm.

Grumpy Alien

I'm not going to answer the poll because I do have some libido and I am sexual but I'll answer in a spoiler in (a little) detail if it's helpful as someone who had no libido until early to mid 20s.

I have only ever experienced attraction to my partner and my libido is... reactive? It's very low and I never have a desire to masturbate. I have great difficulty orgasming. I can have small ones very very rarely with a lot of effort but again, it's mega rare and I can pretty much tell whether it's a possibility or not. I still enjoy sex but it's a bit "atypical" for me. I use scare quotes because it's not an uncommon problem, I just experience it to an extreme degree due to a lot of outside factors.

1. I can become sexually aroused now with my partner only. Before meeting him, not at all ever.

2. I experience little to no arousal through masturbation. It's like touching my arm. It's just weird? Like it's just me and I find myself gross? And then there's not a lot of feeling down there. So no thanks. I can orgasm through sex acts but as I said, this is incredibly rare, takes a lot of effort, and they're not strong at all. It's like expecting a firework to go off and then it sort of fizzles out like a tiny sparkler without going anywhere. Better than nothing but needs improvement. 😄 

Physical arousal: yes

Mental/emotional arousal: no

• 4 months later...

@Star Bit

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived