Looking for new music.

QuantumEcho

So I am getting tired of old music I am listening to. 

Linkin Park

Eminem 

Coldplay 

any suggestions ?

J. van Deijck

aw. I could talk about music for hours, but I doubt you'd like anything I like :o

47 minutes ago, StolenCookie said:

So I am getting tired of old music I am listening to. 

Linkin Park

Eminem 

Coldplay 

any suggestions ?

I used to listen to Linkin Park, then Muse or Green Day, you should try ! :D
Well, now, I totally changed my musical taste, I mainly listen to Arch Enemy, The Agonist, System of a Down, Skillet, Delain and Nightwish. (Sorted from heaviest metal to more symphonic things) ^^

I can't stop listening to Red Sparrowes' album Every Red Heart Shines Towards the Red Sun.

I also really like a lot of The Strokes music, as well as Modest Mouse.

I listen to The Xx and Tegan and Sara a ton as well, tho they are more romantic in theme of their lyrics so if that's not for you I would caution of that.

Blackfield has a lot of emotional music, I don't always listen to them because I can't always face those emotions, but when I can they are a beautiful sound.

Porcupine tree is someone I am a huuge fan of as well.

there's also Silversun Pickups which you might like.

if you want something less metal than most of these punk/rock/alt bands, I'd recommend Sondre Lerche or Sia.

Dj Okawari also is a gem. and Nujabees.

Also, generally, think of your favorite movie/videogame/show/etc, it probably has a original sound track that you'd love to listen to. I have a few of those in my library myself :D

1 hour ago, Random User said:

I used to listen to Linkin Park, then Muse or Green Day, you should try ! :D
Well, now, I totally changed my musical taste, I mainly listen to Arch Enemy, The Agonist, System of a Down, Skillet, Delain and Nightwish. (Sorted from heaviest metal to more symphonic things) ^^

I listened to system of a down and skillet I think nightwish too.

The Menzingers, Milk Teeth, The Wonder Years, Baroness, Mastodon, Ghost, Beartooth, Black Peaks and Coheed and Cambria are good bands to look at I think. A good mix of slightly heavier and more straight up rock music there :) 

If you're into Eminem, check out Dr Dre. He's great and was a huge influence and mentor to Eminem, so you might like him as well. Some other great hip-hop includes A Tribe Called Quest and Wu Tang Clan.

MilkAndCookies

Imagine Dragons & One Repicblic are amazing in my opinion. Lots of Coldplay fans like them I see comments on yt like: "Coldplay, 1R & Imagine Dragons are best bands" :D

So if you like Coldplay I reccomend them to you.

Archived