CAMP CAMP APPRECIATION POST!!!

Lore_1324

"OOOOOOOHHHHH!!! I KNOW A PLACE THAT'S TUCKED AWAY! A PLACE WHERE YOU AND I CAN STAY! WHERE WE CAN GO TO LAUGH AND PLAY! AND HAVE ADVENTURES EVERYDAY! I KNOW IT SOUNDS HARD TO BELIEVE! BUT GUYS AND GALS IT'S TRUE! CAMP CAMPBELL IS THE PLACE FOR ME AND YOU!!!"

I am making this at THREE AM, WITH 2% BATTERY! I am sleep deprived, and at this point, I most likely will forget I made this. DID YOU GUYS WATCH THE NEW HALLOWEEN SPECIAL???!!! AAAHH!!! SPACE KID TOOK HIS HELMET OFF!!!!

I watched the Halloween special! I recently realized that Lindsay Jones did the voice for Space Kid, and needless to say I'm impressed. :o 

"The Art of the Steal" by Cameron Campbell :D 

Forgotten Fox

That Halloween special was great as I didn't know how long I could last before season 3 comes out. Freakin Preston and all his lines were great :lol: and poor Jasper, I hope we get to see more of him next season.

Space kid's voice actor is Lindsay Jones? Wow, you learn something new everyday!

• 2 weeks later...

I watched the whole 2 seasons in one school night when I found it. Love it love it love it!

Archived