what is my sexuality

hi , if anyone can help me i'd appreciate it. What is my sexuality if i dislike neither body types. i dislike penis, vagina, butts, boobs, you name it. But , i still feel horny. not for anybody, i just get the feeling. when i masturbate its not to anybody, i just do it because i crave the feeling. but romantically i would be a lesbian i suppose. Anyway thank you! <3

hmm if it's not to anybody, I believe that is on the spectrum of ace? I'm fairly certain it is, but someone correct me if I'm wrong :) hope this website helps you to answer your questions, and welcome, welcome! Enjoy the cake :cake:

Welcome, have some cake!🎂🍰

That sounds like homoromantic (romantic attraction, look at the definition in detail to determine that) also, as long as you don’t/haven’t feel sexual attraction (also, look up definitions), you’re asexual.

You sound asexual to me. Asexuals can have a sex drive, masturbate, etc. Of course, it's up to you to decide what you are. :)

SoGoPsychotic

Being asexual doesn't mean you can't masturbate but the lack of attraction you described definitely sounds like you're ace but I can't tell you what your identity is and romantic and sexual attraction are separate in regards to your final point so don't let that deter you from your sexuality whatever it may be