OK so I think I am gray romantic?

ben8884

So here's the thing, I firsts thought I was a heteromantic because I am attracted to women. Then I started thinking that, while I liked idea of being with a woman I don think I want to be and women desiring me romantically makes me nervous so lithromantic suited me. Then meet and fall for a woman and I feel like I genuinely want to be with her romantically (it's a moot point because she does not feel the same way) so I am really not sure. I think gray romantic works for me. 

You know yourself better than anyone else, so if you feel that's how you should identify, then that's probably how you should identify. If something happens in the future that makes you question this or helps to describe yourself better, don't feel like once you identify one way you can never change how you identify. If gray romantic works for you now, use it, if you feel you need to change it later, do that too!

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
1 hour ago, ben8884 said:

So here's the thing, I firsts thought I was a heteromantic because I am attracted to women. Then I started thinking that, while I liked idea of being with a woman I don think I want to be and women desiring me romantically makes me nervous so lithromantic suited me. Then meet and fall for a woman and I feel like I genuinely want to be with her romantically (it's a moot point because she does not feel the same way) so I am really not sure. I think gray romantic works for me. 

That's ok :D Whatever feels right and good to you :D If it means you being gray -A, then so be it. Welcome to the club *pats your shoulder smiling*

This is pretty much how I feel, too, but I can't completely decide on which label fits me (i.e. gray-romantic or apromantic/lithromantic.)

Archived