Asexual/aromantic representation in an anthology on bi and related identities – Kickstarter backers needed!

OptimisticLinguist

OptimisticLinguist

I know some professional publishers who are starting up their own independent publishing house, and their first planned book is one that I really want to let other AVEN folk know about. They have put together a phenomenal series of newly-commissioned essays on minority sexual/romantic identities, themed around bisexuality and related topics. Crucially, this includes some asexual/aromantic representation and mentions of relationship anarchy, along with a wide range of other relevant themes. You can find out more about the individual essays on their blog here. I've been working with them on preparing parts of the anthology and I think it's going to be a really good start to their inclusive independent publishing house, and a much-needed book detailing various LGBT+ experiences.

There's only a couple of days until the end of their Kickstarter campaign, and if it doesn't get fully funded they won't get to use any of the money pledged so far (over £3,700 at the time of writing, with a goal of £4,200). I urge you to please take a look at their Kickstarter page and consider pledging some money to help get the project up and running. It would mean the world to everyone who's worked on this project to see it come to life, and if you pledge £15 you'll get a copy of the book for yourself so you can see what all the fuss is about!

If you like the project but don't have the means or inclination to make a pledge, please consider sharing the links above and raising awareness so they have the best possible chance of meeting their funding goals and getting this awesome book made! Thanks for your time.

Archived