test ? (& lesbian group?)

Rosebud68

As a newbie here, is there some kind of well made test I could do just to get an idea of where, on the asexual-sexual spectrum I lie? There was a link to a test on Okcupid but that link seems to be obsolete.. any suggestions? Good reading material? In otherwords, little "clues" that can help me better understand where I stand between what is truly  "just me" and what is a reaction to... (life). 

An a different note, anyone know of a lesbian asexual/demisexual support group? I am not at all gender averse or ghetto oriented (I adore men as friends) but sometimes it is nice to share a moment with likeminded folks. 

Feedback would be greatly appreciated. 
Thank you

I would definitely be interested in a lesbian support group on this site. Anyone else interested? 

weijiangling

In my experience, the only way to figure out what's "you" and what's "life" is a lot of observing yourself and reflecting on things over time. If I'd taken a test to place myself a few years ago, it probably would have told me I was sexual. My self-perception involved a lot of delusions. And then I went through a long period of being disinterested and wondering if it was my natural state or my issues from previous relationships happening. I think I've finally answered that question for myself, more or less, but it took... a while. The important thing is to give yourself permission to be whatever you are, and not try to force yourself to some image of how you think you "should" be, which may or may not have anything to do with reality.

Archived