What does orgasm remind you of as an asexual?

Georgetown

2 hours ago, will123 said:

Once I was able to achieve an orgasm thru 'mental' masturbation. I think I was just imagining a VERY sexual situation, I became aroused and so on... It was a period several years ago when I spent a lot of time 'experimenting' (I've posted about it in the Sex Talk forum). It seemed time-consuming forthe end result, so I never repeated the act.

At times it can be more than relaxing, I'll feel like I should take a nap afterwards.

Ohh o.o Well, that's new. I didn't know that. I can only ever become aroused when it's mental or a visual thing but even if orgasms come. It isn't as intense as it is with masturbation. I'm still trying to experiment with those stuff.. Maybe not physically. I tend to question more and more.

Yeah D: i guess this should be on the Sex Talk forum. I just thought that anywhere in the forum there'd be talks about sexuality mostly but that's not the case, it seems.

Im confused how ace people can remain interested in the act of touching themselves...? as i previously mentioned i get bored after 45 seconds and literally have no desire to continue. How are you ace people doing it? 

For me its a stress reliever just something to keep my hormones balanced. I've always just had to concentrate on my self if I've had to be with a partner. Sounds awful I know😩I've always felt guilty I've stopped though since I've found out the glory that is ACE. Its always seemed mechanical too me just something to do to release endorphins although I get the same feeling if i eat chocolate tiramisu.

I don't think it feels like much at all for me, but if I were to describe it the way other people make it out to be, I would imagine it feels like laughing. Like when you're with someone special, laughing so hard, you don't ever think you've felt that happy before. Your head lights up, you're just in the moment of I guess "ecstasy", except laughing until you cry is probably better than an orgasm anyway, lol

8 hours ago, miettaisace said:

Im confused how ace people can remain interested in the act of touching themselves...? as i previously mentioned i get bored after 45 seconds and literally have no desire to continue. How are you ace people doing it? 

Tbh, there has to be a really strong emotional fantasy in my mind, or else it's hard to continue, because it's just another sensation. For example, (kinda embarrassing but) I'd just imagine a romantic situation, like a story playing out, that I might write about later. If the feelings are strong enough, well then. You get the idea. Mostly it's out of boredom if I can't fall asleep.

1 minute ago, Eisu said:

Tbh, there has to be a really strong emotional fantasy in my mind, or else it's hard to continue, because it's just another sensation. For example, (kinda embarrassing but) I'd just imagine a romantic situation, like a story playing out, that I might write about later. If the feelings are strong enough, well then. You get the idea. Mostly it's out of boredom if I can't fall asleep.

the idea of seeking pleasure through those means is so strange to me...if i wanna feel good ill go for a run or eat some cheese. i cant hold a thought like that in my mind without thinking how gross it is. sex is just so not for me. touching myself is pointless cause i cant continue. i tried to have sex once and after less than a minute i got up and left the damn boy...didnt even get to the sex part and i was bored out of my mind. kissing and touching and all that is just so annoying and tedious i feel like im only there to help the other person. and if theirs no one there that im trying to help why would i touch myself theirs no point.

2 minutes ago, miettaisace said:

the idea of seeking pleasure through those means is so strange to me...if i wanna feel good ill go for a run or eat some cheese. i cant hold a thought like that in my mind without thinking how gross it is. sex is just so not for me. touching myself is pointless cause i cant continue. i tried to have sex once and after less than a minute i got up and left the damn boy...didnt even get to the sex part and i was bored out of my mind. kissing and touching and all that is just so annoying and tedious i feel like im only there to help the other person. and if theirs no one there that im trying to help why would i touch myself theirs no point.

Well I mean, that was my personal explanation, that applied to me specifically. Although, I do agree with some of the things you said. I've never had sex before, and never intend to. Once I had a girlfriend, and I kissed for the first time... I was pretty much let down. It was such an empty experience. I didn't know why we were doing it, and I felt like I was doing it just for her. But yeah for me, I like doing it from time to time, and I don't ever think of anything in reality, like real people or situations. That's just me.

13 hours ago, miettaisace said:

Honestly, it IS weird xD But i've done it a few times (even though i'm young =_=) i actually wouldn't have done it if i didn't know its existence. But i tried it even if it was weird. So yeah.. Maybe for me it's more like an experimentation. Or just looking for pleasure from stuff. I can literally try to sexualize bodies if i want to but if it's in reality, i can't. But if i even have a choice, it's something i have to force out or think but even if i do, it doesn't feel right to me. I don't get any desire to continue either. I barely have any sexual desire so arousal was the main thing i have. I guess it would only feel good at some point. Maybe it could be something you can be "in the mood" of. Sometimes i could do it and not feel a thing so i give up lol

There was a time where i got addicted a bit but eventually that wore off.

I guess if you can get some sexual pleasure from looking at stuff and sexualizing it, masturbation could add up to it. Like if you find something sexually pleasing, i guess. It adds some pleasure.

On 30/10/2017 at 4:08 PM, will123 said:

I find after having an orgasm that it's difficult to pee. I wonder if it's because your body is 'confused'. During masturbation and leading up to ejaculation, your brain is trying to keep your urinary tract 'closed' to delay/intensify ejaculation. Then after orgasm your brain is telling your body to 'open up' when you go to pee.

Cuming and going :P:P

*not going to miss that opportunity *:P

On 10/30/2017 at 7:08 PM, will123 said:

your brain is trying to keep your urinary tract 'closed' to delay/intensify ejaculation

If you were raised as a girly boy that reflex would be mild as well as erection, resulting in prevalence of melting sensation due to leaking. I had a strange real-life experience with a close relative (helicopter one) when she frequently made me urinate by fondling so it reminds me of it. No attraction at all, simply mild pleasure, sweet draining sensation, loosing boundaries like having nothing under my skirt -.-

1 hour ago, Neley said:

If you were raised as a girly boy that reflex would be mild as well as erection, resulting in prevalence of melting sensation due to leaking. I had a strange real-life experience with a close relative (helicopter one) when she frequently made me urinate by fondling so it reminds me of it. No attraction at all, simply mild pleasure, sweet draining sensation, loosing boundaries like having nothing under my skirt -.-

That sounds disturbing. :o

On 10/30/2017 at 9:11 PM, miettaisace said:

I guess knowing the result, makes everything worthwhile :) .

16 hours ago, Eisu said:

I don't think it feels like much at all for me, but if I were to describe it the way other people make it out to be, I would imagine it feels like laughing. Like when you're with someone special, laughing so hard, you don't ever think you've felt that happy before. Your head lights up, you're just in the moment of I guess "ecstasy", except laughing until you cry is probably better than an orgasm anyway, lol

That's one way to describe it. I've read a person say they blacked out for a second. It's pretty hard to describe the feeling of ecstacy or the rush to someone that hasn't experienced it.

7 hours ago, will123 said:

That sounds disturbing. :o

Not actually. You simply can choose how to react (fem/masc) to your arousal: lock it inside or let go ^.^

nothinbuttrouble

This is comical subject for me. I 'started' masturbating when I was twelve or so when I heard about it from other people.

They were all talking about how awesome it is, and so, of course, I wanted to know what all the fuss was about!

I found that it was very relaxing. My mind would finally drop subjects that it had been obsessing about. There is 

nothing in my head when I do it, my mind goes totally, blissfully blank. I would be calmer for quite awhile afterwards.

You know what it reminds me of? I'm a long-time jogger, and I get this incredible feeling of well-being in the middle of

a run very often, 'runner's high' is what they call it. Orgasm reminds me of runner's high. Oddly, runner's high reminds

me of the real high I'd get from a combo of opiates and uppers. So, drugs. lol

Anyway, what's comical about this, is that even though I realized this had very positive effects for me, I FORGOT TO

DO IT. For years. I just never feel the urge to do it. I don't ever think about it. However, later in life, (as in the last few

years) I started implementing it seriously like one would take an anti-depressant. It started off when I was really upset

one day. It dawned on me that jerking off could maybe help. And it did. Then I thought to myself, "Wow, I should do

this more often, this is good for me, I think. Like getting all the positive effects of drugs without any of the negatives."

I ACTUALLY WROTE IT DOWN ON MY LIST OF DAILY CHORES SO I WON'T FORGET TO DO IT.

This may sound disgusting, but I'm going to say it anyway.

It's like, having to pee really, really, REALLY, REALLY badly.  And when you FINALLY get to do it, it's those first few  moments of, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh". 

On 31.10.2017 at 2:11 AM, miettaisace said:

For me touching myself feels good (much better than the orgasm itself), so I just have no reason to stop.

Most of my orgasms are like if I'm peeing and sneezing at the same time (with the same part of my body). Not bad, but meh. A few moments later it's like "yuk, that's messy".

Some orgasms are quite good, though (close to the feeling you get at a really good laugh), but they are rare.

It's like, having to pee really, really, REALLY, REALLY badly.  And when you FINALLY get to do it, it's those first few  moments of, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh". 

I've heard this comparison get made before.

For me though, it's nothing close to finally getting to pee.  XD

HufflepuffSupreme

Sexual people have described it to me as like a wave. It builds up and up and up and then crashes over the top and is very pleasing. It's sorta like that for me except when I get to the top instead of crashing and cascading down it just sort of goes away, like a realy good sigh.

On 2017-11-03 at 9:08 AM, vega57 said:

Yes! That's exactly what it's like! 

The few times I've experienced an orgasm it was like that... The only difference is, once I've had one, I immediately have to actually go pee... Verry irritating, and frustrating...

I don't know about penises, but if you have a vulva you should go pee after having some solo time to avoid getting a UTI. Same goes for any other activities that involve stimulating that area. UTIs hurrrrt.

FinallyReadyToBeHere

It's like a sprint during the final leg of a race. I work myself up and then it feels like crossing a finish line in slow motion, that one breaking moment of feeling good. 

It is also like a sprint in the way you feel afterwards--yeah, you're worn out, but you feel pretty damn good.

It feels very good, like a shot of heroin as a pain killer.  Not sure if I'm Ace but it's just hard for me to get other people involved...

i guess like reading a book? or playing a video game? It's enjoyable and i occasionally want to do it, but its just like any other activity..  nothing special about it

On 11/3/2017 at 9:42 AM, nothinbuttrouble said:

This is comical subject for me. I 'started' masturbating when I was twelve or so when I heard about it from other people.

They were all talking about how awesome it is, and so, of course, I wanted to know what all the fuss was about!

I found that it was very relaxing. My mind would finally drop subjects that it had been obsessing about. There is 

nothing in my head when I do it, my mind goes totally, blissfully blank. I would be calmer for quite awhile afterwards.

You know what it reminds me of? I'm a long-time jogger, and I get this incredible feeling of well-being in the middle of

a run very often, 'runner's high' is what they call it. Orgasm reminds me of runner's high. Oddly, runner's high reminds

me of the real high I'd get from a combo of opiates and uppers. So, drugs. lol

People have posted about masturbation being a stress relief. My mind is focused on what I'm doing and how my body is reacting. My mind goes blank when I orgasm. I'm glad you and @songchick mentioned opiates. I was thinking that the feeling would be similar to a drug high. With no experience using drugs, I figured my thoughts wouldn't be credible.

I wonder if the reason some people are into auto-asphyxia because the orgasm achieved by 'typical' orgasm doesn't 'do it' for them anymore?

On 11/3/2017 at 10:08 AM, vega57 said:

That's a good way to describe the 'physical' and 'mental' feelings.

On 11/3/2017 at 0:21 PM, Ankh-Morpork said:

For me touching myself feels good (much better than the orgasm itself), so I just have no reason to stop.

Most of my orgasms are like if I'm peeing and sneezing at the same time (with the same part of my body). Not bad, but meh. A few moments later it's like "yuk, that's messy".

Some orgasms are quite good, though (close to the feeling you get at a really good laugh), but they are rare.

I really enjoy that touching as well. My mind drifts off and I'm just in my little world, me and my genitals (sorry).

On 11/4/2017 at 5:15 AM, HufflepuffSupreme said:

Sexual people have described it to me as like a wave. It builds up and up and up and then crashes over the top and is very pleasing. It's sorta like that for me except when I get to the top instead of crashing and cascading down it just sort of goes away, like a realy good sigh.

I described it as 'internal pressure' in the same way to a person that was struggling to achieve an orgasm.

On 11/5/2017 at 6:22 PM, FinallyReadyToBeHere said:

It's like a sprint during the final leg of a race. I work myself up and then it feels like crossing a finish line in slow motion, that one breaking moment of feeling good. 

It is also like a sprint in the way you feel afterwards--yeah, you're worn out, but you feel pretty damn good.

I feel exhausted, but in a good way knowing that I had an orgasm.

On 11/7/2017 at 1:24 AM, songchick said:

It feels very good, like a shot of heroin as a pain killer.  Not sure if I'm Ace but it's just hard for me to get other people involved...

See my previous post about drugs.

16 minutes ago, will123 said:

People have posted about masturbation being a stress relief. My mind is focused on what I'm doing and how my body is reacting. My mind goes blank when I orgasm. I'm glad you and @songchick mentioned opiates. I was thinking that the feeling would be similar to a drug high. With no experience using drugs, I figured my thoughts wouldn't be credible.

The feeling from other sexuals has been described as being "stoned" or "high".  Some have joked about being "addicted", even though in reality, they don't believe they're addicted (They just 'love it' so much!)

Considering that there are chemicals released in the brain (of SOME people) during sex/orgasm, I can see why some would equate it to being on drugs.  In a sense, they ARE on a 'drug' high.  It's a 'high' they don't/can't get through masturbation.  Maybe part of that 'high' is knowing that someone else wants to provide them with those feelings, that just adds to the overall feelings. 

Also, for some sexuals, the feeling of NOT having sex after a few days (even hours, in some cases) has been described as a drug user going through 'withdrawal'.  Feelings of agitation, anger, depression, lethargy, restlessness, inability to concentrate/focus, for example, that can also impact their feelings about themselves as well as their supplier partner.

Doesn't sound like something I'd want to deal with, and I'm so glad I don't have to!

It's.. Quite good actually. A warm wave with the momentary lost of control over your muscles.. Sometimes more intense, sometimes so ordinary I feel disappointed afterwards xD

But usually I'd still chose a well made cup of hot black tea over it.

I only have them to keep pressure from building and causing discomfort while riding my motorcycle.  Pleasant, but the effort it takes to have them is very taxing, especially if my forearms get very sore, and can't get the contraction of muscles just right.  But hitting a bump and not having a spike of pain jolt up the crotch into the gut is nice so there's that.

Archived