What does orgasm remind you of as an asexual?

Georgetown

For me, an orgasm feels about as good as eating a high-end cheeseburger. Still nice but meh, not so amazing. Rather have steak.

What does it remind you of?

9 minutes ago, Sally said:

I wouldn't know; never had one.

I can best describe it as literally the way your mouth feels eating good food but elsewhere in your body

straightouttamordor

I rarely have one. If so it's not the metaphysical ethereal mind blowing experience people say it in my opinion.

Plectrophenax

It's not even a decently good food product for me. It's more like a first inhalation of air after having held your breath for a long time. Or like a sneeze when it has been long overdue. Basically, it is something necessary, and something that might feel good or good-ish due to satiating a very prominent and/or distracting urge, but not through merit of the feeling itself. If an orgasm were isolated, I would never feel compelled to seek it out. But unfortunately, in my case, it is linked to a biological function and related pressures that simply can't be ignored for too long without becoming a major hindrance.

And, while I'm sure there is an overhwelming number of people who would swear by the sensation of orgasm being like ecstasy, I'm equally sure that there are plenty of people for whom it is 'merely' pleasurable, but for whom this simple pleasure is enhanced or made more relevant due to it's necessity relative to their respective biological makeup.

Honestly? Nothing.

The sensation it brings is kind of unique and I can't really come up with anything it actually reminds me of. What does milk taste like?

Now I'm not evaluating the quality of the sensation itself because meh; just pointing out that I can't think of anything.

J. van Deijck

not sure if I ever had any at all.

Hm, like floating on an open ocean on a sunny, warm day. *Shrugs* I find them relaxing (not when someone else is involved, just myself) and that's the best I can describe it as, since that's extremely relaxing for me (floating on water).

It reminds me of a Kobe beef steak. I've never had one of those either :P

I've had Kobe Beef. Kobe Beef is better. 

Anyway agreeing with peeing. With the added imagery of how it reminds me of the feeling you get when you FINALLY manage to get to a toilet after having to hold it after a long car journey or something.

everywhere and nowhere

Hard to compare. But in a more descriptive way: the feeling before is definitely pleasant, but that moment is always just so disappointing... When I read about orgasm being the greatest pleasure, I can only say: huh?? what????

(Can the disappointment ot this feeling have anything to do with weak pelvic floor muscles?)

What's more, afterwards my sex aversion almost always expands to full sex repulsion. I've read about other aces having such feelings too.

On 2.10.2017 at 7:37 AM, Skycaptain said:

It reminds me of a Kobe beef steak. I've never had one of those either :P

So now you're not only eating russian Presidents, but also former basketball players. Weird.

I find the "finally found a toilet" feeling much more satisfying. It also lasts longer.

everywhere and nowhere
47 minutes ago, Homer said:

So now you're not only eating russian Presidents, but also former basketball players. Weird.

Hey, you were quoting not me! Please edit it. I've never eaten kobe beef and haven't eaten any meat in over ten years.

Anny O. Mous

Uncomfortable.  Like I haven't peed in a month and I finally get to go.

That feeling you get when you're expecting something amazing, and then it's just...fine.

plasticapollos

I was thinking of the underground Jamba Juice drink called "Screaming O"...

... is that an ace moment

Janus the Fox

Like an intense relief from a strong sneeze, if not nothing at all.

HufflepuffSupreme
On 2 October 2017 at 4:47 PM, butterflo said:

peeing.

:lol: It is a bit like that.

It's like the feeling you get when the warm water in the shower hits your body, pleasant wave of relaxing warmth. Nothing particularly WOW about it.  

The closest equivalent I can think of is like a good stretch.

But when I put it that way, it kinda makes it sound like I've been giving myself regular orgasms for years now.  I swear that's not the case.

It's like the feeling you get when the warm water in the shower hits your body, pleasant wave of relaxing warmth. Nothing particularly WOW about it.  

I can relate to this, but instead with me it's closer to the feeling of a cool shower, because I'm perpetually hot where I am.

On 7 de octubre de 2017 at 5:31 PM, Philip027 said:

The closest equivalent I can think of is like a good stretch.

But when I put it that way, it kinda makes it sound like I've been giving myself regular orgasms for years now.  I swear that's not the case.

I can absolutely relate. While the sensation of orgasm is a tad stronger and more intense for me, it is basically the same involuntary "nnh" feeling of a good stretch. 

On 10/1/2017 at 6:50 PM, Homer said:

Honestly? Nothing.

The sensation it brings is kind of unique and I can't really come up with anything it actually reminds me of. What does milk taste like?

Now I'm not evaluating the quality of the sensation itself because meh; just pointing out that I can't think of anything.

I'd have to say the same thing. It's a feeling that is of its own.

It's like when you hear an absolutely fantastic joke that leaves you laughing, but not quite as good.

Discomfortable I guess? I'm usually just glad when it's over. I seriously don't get why people are so excited about them. 

Idk never had one, but when I hear the word I think of a sushi roll called orgasm roll. I saw it on a menu but did not order :P

fleeting, it's like a drop tower / big drop. you enjoy the drop but then its meh after.

A dial up modem trying to connect. 

sarcasm-gif.gif

OK, but I have said "pinging for wireless" before. I think that's a medication side effect though.

I like orgasms :D 

swirl_of_blue

Physically, best feeling in the world. Mentally feels weird. On general level, only getting 100% result from an exam, winning a football game or making a good tackle come close (you know, those sort of things that make you feel absolutely invincible for a moment).

But the above only applies if I'm alone. If someone else is present, I feel shamed, unhappy, dirty and violated.

14 hours ago, swirl_of_blue said:

Physically, best feeling in the world. Mentally feels weird. On general level, only getting 100% result from an exam, winning a football game or making a good tackle come close (you know, those sort of things that make you feel absolutely invincible for a moment).

But the above only applies if I'm alone. If someone else is present, I feel shamed, unhappy, dirty and violated.

I guess that's why I enjoy masturbating. The results are a feeling that nothing else really replaces and it's not harmful.

Archived