Thinking of changing my name

Hermit Advocate

Thinking of changing my name  

25 members have voted

1. 1. I'm thinking of changing my profile name to Hermit Advocate. Thoughts?

• Go back to your corner and stay there
    • Change it
    • I don't care

This poll is closed to new votes

Hermit Advocate

I'm thinking of changing my profile name to Hermit Advocate. Thoughts? Concerns? Pictures of cats you'd like to share?

Your account your name, do what you want. If you wanna change it change it.

I second Lichley, do what you want.

If you, like me, are more indecisive than a Minnesotan woman over 80 comparing two different ice scrapers, and want someone else to choose for you I say change it because change is always an adventure!

Hermit Advocate
1 hour ago, untrACEable_bAROsaur said:

If you, like me, are more indecisive than a Minnesotan woman over 80 comparing two different ice scrapers.

That is one hell of an analogy. I'm partially indecisive, but part of me is just board. There's only so much I can do to procrastinate on schoolwork and fretting over a profile name seemed to be the thing to do. 

Generally, when it comes to schoolwork I just force myself to get it all out of the way as fast as is humanly possible, but that means when I fall, I fall hard, like I get myself in a homework pit, and forget a shovel. My strategy is just like you said, CHANGE THE WAY I DO THINGS! Like go to a new coffee shop to study, or try studying outside if you don't live in the arctic tundra, or my favorite is to literally just go to sleep at like 16, wake up at 0, and then do all my homework by candlelight. CHANGE THINGS UP!

I "officially" vote you switch things up and change your username. (even though I gave a joke vote to stay in your corner :) )

Also thank you, I thought that was a good analogy!

I don't mean to be blunt, but perhaps use an actual name instead of a sentence? Perhaps "Shapely Corner" or "Hound of Tindalos" (Boy no one will get this reference)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

@Hermit Advocate

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived