2. 2. How ambitious are you?

• Very ambitious
    • ambitious
    • neither ambitious or unambitious
    • unambitious
    • very unambitious

This poll is closed to new votes

drjohnhwatson

I'm 27, and I'm a 1 on the ambitious scale.  I'd be a 0 if it was an option.  Everyone takes me to task for it, but I just have to shrug.  I did great in school, but if I had been ambitious...the sky's the limit.  Too bad, however.  C'est la vie.

Semiterrestrial Scientist

I guess I’m ambitious cause I have a high goal I’m working toward.

flagsforhippos

My ambitions as a 12 year old were to be a grown up who went to bed whenever he wanted and had pizza for breakfast. Now I'm living the dream!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 15 years old, and almost obnoxiously ambitious; I need every project that I'm passionate about to be perfect in my eyes for as long as possible.

I overwork myself in areas I'm passionate about.

When I have to present something that I find to be mediocre, I struggle to do so.

People tell me that nothing I do will ever be perfect, in an attempt to comfort me, but this gives me more rage than It does comfort.

I know that nothing and no-one is perfect, but It's all a matter of effort.

I'm either exerting all my effort or not at all; I don't know a healthy middle ground.

Perfection is a motivation that I know that it isn't an attainable goal; but instead an ever advancing game of horse shoes that a winner will be satisfied with until they have been surpassed in skill.

It still works as a form of motivation for me though.

Quintus Crinis

24 (for a few more weeks) and it depends on where my head is at the time. I can go from "everything I planned has not happened, so just let whatever will be be" to "I will be the Prime Minister one day">

• 10 months later...

@iff

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived