Can an autopaedophile be asexual ?

Discoverasexuality

Discoverasexuality

Is philia only connected to sexuality or we could also keep it beyond the kinsey's X ? 

I'm an agender and i feel I'm an autopaedophile but just because i think I didnt age beyond 10, I noway connect it to any sort of  sexuality.

I could n't find a befitting term for me kinda  people who re equally asexual agender and particularly believe themselves to be below puberty age. 

If autopaedophilia is not the correct asexual term then how can I define myself with a medical/psychological  phrasewho think they're age regressive ? 

Luftschlosseule

I am kind of confused by the use of -philia. For example, I consider myself a bibliophile, know other bibliophile's and nobody I know seems to love books in a sexual way. But in other times when -philia is used, it often refers to sexual desires.

Google tells me autopaedophilia is when you get turned on when you think of yourself as a child.

So, my question is: Do you just consider yourself a child or do you get something sexually out of it? That are two different things.

I have a friend with dissociative personality disorder, which means that she has more than one personality, and some are younger than her body and her main personality is. Do you mean it like that? Or is it more that your interest don't correlate with those your peers have? Because I know that feeling, to be different and not sharing interests. I had it in school for years - I am not into dating, or partying. And I realised that I was there on my own free will and didn't let my frustrations out on my fellow human beings. In return, I was told or it was hinted that what I like is childish. I love stories, especially fantasy and fairy tales. I like drawing, and playing games. Instead of spending money on cigarettes, I bought a book or a card game. Also, I have some days on which I like the stuff I consume without sex or romantic, so I might look into children's movies. Or I love anime, cartoons - it doesn't matter, where a story comes from and how it is told as long as it's told well.
Combined with my baby face, I am often judged to be younger than I really am, and that influences how I feel, too.

Discoverasexuality

Yes I feel faintly sexual about it but mainly i believe i've no gender as i feel like below puberty age ...would that make me a non asexual person because i dont like to get involved sexually with anyone ??? @Luftschlosseule

Luftschlosseule

I'd say somewhere on they grey-a spectrum, but the only person able to label you are yourself.

I think I know what you're saying, feeling like a child because of lack of gender. It just doesn't matter, right? And it didn't matter to the other people as they were children, because we were the children opposed to they are the old ones. The grown ups. But when I look back, I see the children in my surroundings embracing their gender.

I think I know now where the though comes from - but I don't think you are a child. Just that you question who you are indicates that, because children... don't know how to say it. Your brain developes and your thought processes are different when you're in a different stage of your brain's developement. You don't sound like a child.

I think that you feel like a child because you're agender, not that you're agender because you're a child - based on how I feel myself and how it's like talking to you.

Discoverasexuality

@Luftschlosseule

yup you're right, I'm not a child , I'm 26, you were even right when you wrote 'i'm an agender so i feel like a child' but it's partially true. I believe because of the retarded physiological development and facial appearance I feel more comfortable to imagine myself below the puberty age, though it benefits my two intentions , one of them is to avoid the adolescent phase of sexuality.

so was my qst i.e can i call myself an 'autopedo' (NOT autopedophile) ? Google suggested that but if the ace community has a better alternative...i was just curious.

Luftschlosseule

Ah, I know the babyfaceproblem.

No, sorry, I don't have any better term, I'm afraid. Don't you think asexual would do the trick? Not every person is the same, even when it comes to asexuality. You could go with it until you find something else.
When you use pedo, you will be taken as an pedophile. "sexuality" and "pedo" in the same sentence is never good to use.