Disgusted by sex

Michy2311

Hi,

First, I think I should introduce myself. I'm a 16 years old girl. I have a boyfriend - he's two years older and we've been together for a little more than two years.

After being togheter for just two months, me being this stupid little girl who had just turned 14 and him.. well, there was a handjob. More than once. We did it everywhere we could (even at school in a part that noone really comes to). Keep in mind that where I live, these types of sexual things are allowed from the age of 15. So yeah, I was pretty young.

After six months of handjobs on every date possible, I said that it needs to stop. I started to feel disgusted by it. And somehow, one and a half of a year later, I still am.

I don't find sex and sexual things disgusting. I get why people like it. I just can't stand the idea of me doing it. I can't see me doing it in a future. 

I still find boys attractive and stuff. I mean, when there was a pretty boy without a shirt at swimming pool, it was nice for me to look. I liked it. I just can't seem to... like the idea of sex for me, with anybody.

Am I asexual? Am I just confused? Or is it "trauma" from doing it too much too early? When I look back, I feel really dirty.

Thanks and sorry for any mistakes :)

Sounds like sex adversity to me. It's not a lack of sexual attraction, but rather a disgust by the actions themselves that keep you from committing to a sexual act. You could still be asexual, but you need to separate the feelings of disgust from the attraction or lack thereof for a definitive answer.

8 minutes ago, Lichley said:

Sounds like sex adversity to me. It's not a lack of sexual attraction, but rather a disgust by the actions themselves that keep you from committing to a sexual act. You could still be asexual, but you need to separate the feelings of disgust from the attraction or lack thereof for a definitive answer.

To specify it, I can look at people and find them attractive. But that's all that is here. Nothing more. Maybe thinking "I would like to meet them and get to know them more" 

adversity

Aversion. 

Adverse isnt the same word. Sexual adversity would mean you were up against some kind of reason you couldn't have sex when you wanted to, sort of... People function in adverse conditions, or overcome adversity. 

Aversion means you don't like something. 

I don't mean this personally... But I keep seeing people saying they're 'sex adverse'. They're not, they're 'sex averse'. 

• Like 4