• Announcements

    • Kisa the Cat

      World Watch Archiving Project

      Hello everyone, Please read this thread before posting to World Watch Thank you.
    • S.Kellyton

      New Team members Needed--Moderator, Declass, and Project Team: Voting   04/27/17

      Voting has started. See:   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/162280-new-project-team-member-needed-director-of-social-media-voting/     http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/162282-new-moderator-member-needed-tea-and-sympathy-and-welcome-lounge-voting/   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/162281-new-declass-team-member-needed-voting/  
    • Kisa the Cat

      Avenues PRIDE Special - Summer 2017   05/09/17

      Hello AVENites! The newest edition of AVENues is now ready! July/August/September
arekathevampyre

Evanescence Thread

Recommended Posts

Hinabi   
Hinabi
1 minute ago, arekathevampyre said:

that must be fun !!

It was fun, but we were really bad XD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
arekathevampyre   
arekathevampyre
Just now, Hinabi said:

It was fun, but we were really bad XD

 

how bad can it be ? *curious*

 

Sometimes , I regretted not joining band/choir in school . but thinking about it again , the kids in these groups are arrogant !! I have friends in them but they are the lucky ones who are good enough to survive the s*****ness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hinabi   
Hinabi
6 minutes ago, arekathevampyre said:

how bad can it be ? *curious*

 

Sometimes , I regretted not joining band/choir in school . but thinking about it again , the kids in these groups are arrogant !! I have friends in them but they are the lucky ones who are good enough to survive the s*****ness

because we were 3 people to sing it...and we were really bad XD The only good person was our guitar-player...(he earns money with his metal-band now, which is absolutely amazing *.*)

 

I was in the choir, in the band, in 3 musicals organised by the school, the orchestra and the Lucia (a danish tradition) XD and to your arrogant comment: True XD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
arekathevampyre   
arekathevampyre
3 minutes ago, Hinabi said:

because we were 3 people to sing it...and we were really bad XD The only good person was our guitar-player...(he earns money with his metal-band now, which is absolutely amazing *.*)

 

I was in the choir, in the band, in 3 musicals organised by the school, the orchestra and the Lucia (a danish tradition) XD and to your arrogant comment: True XD 

Ooh interesting !! Wow , he is in a band ? That's cool !!

 

Sounds fun !!

 

Oh well .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet   
Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
6 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

Yay.  :3

and I'd wear these outfits.

Me too!💖🙌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]   
[noize:injekktion]
1 minute ago, Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet said:

Me too!💖🙌

yay! :wub:

 

I'm curious where she got them from :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet   
Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
2 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

yay! :wub:

 

I'm curious where she got them from :o

I wonder that as well! I would love to know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]   
[noize:injekktion]
1 minute ago, Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet said:

I wonder that as well! I would love to know!

I know some of her outfits were designed by her and made at her request, so we can only dream of having them :< but some she might have bought in a place that would be affordable for us all :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet   
Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
Just now, [noize:injekktion] said:

I know some of her outfits were designed by her and made at her request, so we can only dream of having them :< but some she might have bought in a place that would be affordable for us all :o

I hope she did buy some of her outfits at an establishment that would be affordable to all of us.😔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]   
[noize:injekktion]
23 minutes ago, Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet said:

I hope she did buy some of her outfits at an establishment that would be affordable to all of us.😔

according to Wikipedia about the Going Under video, "The red corset Lee wears was custom-made by a designer for US$2,500." :o no way it could ever be affordable for a plain being 0.0"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet   
Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
23 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

according to Wikipedia about the Going Under video, "The red corset Lee wears was custom-made by a designer for US$2,500." :o no way it could ever be affordable for a plain being 0.0"

Awwwww man :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rhaenys   
Rhaenys

I used to gif for the Evanescence fandom on tumblr some years ago so obviously I'm a fan. Even had Amy Lee's hair as my hair goals. She is so pretty and her voice is lovely.

 

My fav song from them is Sweet Sacrifice and Call me when you're sober. I love when Amy is fierce as opposed to their ballards but then again I'm not a ballard fan in general.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
arekathevampyre   
arekathevampyre

@Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet and @[noize:injekktion] 

Her clothes are so unique !! :D

However I doubt I can EVER afford them (but I can always do something about my existing clothes !!) 

 

@Saesha Cool !! I love her looks so much in general ;)

I used to have long hair (partly because of her haha) so I was wondering I should keep my hair long - I was watching the Steinway Q&A/1 song performance yesterday and noticed that her hair glowed under light 👍😍😎 just so pretty omg (*fangirling in progress*) 

love those songs a lot too !! Especially the video for 'Call Me When You Are Sober' - The wolves !!! 😍 Partly because I love wolves a lot ;)

I love how she have that (should I say) sexiness in her eyes for that mv without the use of sexy clothes for example (like the pop stars she mentioned who sell sex appeal) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rhaenys   
Rhaenys
3 minutes ago, arekathevampyre said:

@Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet and @[noize:injekktion] 

Her clothes are so unique !! :D

However I doubt I can EVER afford them (but I can always do something about my existing clothes !!) 

 

@Saesha Cool !! I love her looks so much in general ;)

I used to have long hair (partly because of her haha) so I was wondering I should keep my hair long - I was watching the Steinway Q&A/1 song performance yesterday and noticed that her hair glowed under light 👍😍😎 just so pretty omg (*fangirling in progress*) 

love those songs a lot too !! Especially the video for 'Call Me When You Are Sober' - The wolves !!! 😍 Partly because I love wolves a lot ;)

I love how she have that (should I say) sexiness in her eyes for that mv without the use of sexy clothes for example (like the pop stars she mentioned who sell sex appeal) 

She makes a black tank top look good without showing much. I remember she said that as well. It's one of the things I loved about her. Talent over sex appeal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
arekathevampyre   
arekathevampyre
4 minutes ago, Saesha said:

She makes a black tank top look good without showing much. I remember she said that as well. It's one of the things I loved about her. Talent over sex appeal.

yeah . She look super classy even when wearing simple clothes . Not everyone can do this mindblowing thing ! :D

 

So damn talented !! 

she can do clothing design , crochet/knitting (not sure) (I saw online sometime back she did a crochet/knitted corn plush toy) , sing , play piano/harps/some other instruments , write meaningful lyrics and so much more !! 

 

She is just an interesting and awesome person all around :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]   
[noize:injekktion]

@arekathevampyre

you can make lots of awesome things with your clothes that will be inspired by her. :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
arekathevampyre   
arekathevampyre

@[noize:injekktion] thanks !! 

I ended up buying the one that is black with mini red dots on it (with thumbholes and a crossbones embriodery on the bottom of it) . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]   
[noize:injekktion]
25 minutes ago, arekathevampyre said:

@[noize:injekktion] thanks !! 

I ended up buying the one that is black with mini red dots on it (with thumbholes and a crossbones embriodery on the bottom of it) . 

can you share the picture of it? *.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
arekathevampyre   
arekathevampyre

Sure !!!! :)

 

Here it is : 

https://postimg.org/image/69363n7n0b/

 

It has a thin net material on the inside so that it is breathable . 

 

For sun protection and cooling use

 

Bought it at a shop called Daiso - the famous 100 yen shop which has outlets all over the world

(aka Japanese Dollar Store) 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
arekathevampyre   
arekathevampyre

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rhaenys   
Rhaenys
18 hours ago, arekathevampyre said:

yeah . She look super classy even when wearing simple clothes . Not everyone can do this mindblowing thing ! :D

 

So damn talented !! 

she can do clothing design , crochet/knitting (not sure) (I saw online sometime back she did a crochet/knitted corn plush toy) , sing , play piano/harps/some other instruments , write meaningful lyrics and so much more !! 

 

She is just an interesting and awesome person all around :)

Yep she is talented. I was very impressed by her harp skills to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
arekathevampyre   
arekathevampyre
7 hours ago, Rhaenys said:

Yep she is talented. I was very impressed by her harp skills to be honest.

yeah me too :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rhaenys   
Rhaenys
On 10/10/2017 at 1:20 AM, arekathevampyre said:

yeah me too :D

I rarely see harps getting attention compared to other instruments plus it has a beautiful sound. Can't remember if she used it in any songs though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
arekathevampyre   
arekathevampyre
52 minutes ago, Rhaenys said:

I rarely see harps getting attention compared to other instruments plus it has a beautiful sound. Can't remember if she used it in any songs though?

Can't remember any EV songs in particular but it has been featured in her solo works ('Speak To Me' and "Love Exists') .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
a minor triad   
a minor triad
On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:02 AM, Rhaenys said:

I rarely see harps getting attention compared to other instruments plus it has a beautiful sound. Can't remember if she used it in any songs though?

She used a harp for "Secret Door." It's a very nice song.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
arekathevampyre   
arekathevampyre
1 minute ago, a minor triad said:

She used a harp for "Secret Door." It's a very nice song.

my album was the non deluxe version so I didn't get to hear it !! Anyway , thanks for mentioning it so I can go listen on youtube ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
a minor triad   
a minor triad

I totally forgot that it is only on the deluxe version! Yes, listen to it! It's another one that I really like, partially because of the harp. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
arekathevampyre   
arekathevampyre
35 minutes ago, a minor triad said:

I totally forgot that it is only on the deluxe version! Yes, listen to it! It's another one that I really like, partially because of the harp. :lol:

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now