arekathevampyre

1 minute ago, arekathevampyre said:

that must be fun !!

It was fun, but we were really bad XD

arekathevampyre
Just now, Hinabi said:

It was fun, but we were really bad XD

how bad can it be ? *curious*

Sometimes , I regretted not joining band/choir in school . but thinking about it again , the kids in these groups are arrogant !! I have friends in them but they are the lucky ones who are good enough to survive the s*****ness

6 minutes ago, arekathevampyre said:

how bad can it be ? *curious*

Sometimes , I regretted not joining band/choir in school . but thinking about it again , the kids in these groups are arrogant !! I have friends in them but they are the lucky ones who are good enough to survive the s*****ness

because we were 3 people to sing it...and we were really bad XD The only good person was our guitar-player...(he earns money with his metal-band now, which is absolutely amazing *.*)

I was in the choir, in the band, in 3 musicals organised by the school, the orchestra and the Lucia (a danish tradition) XD and to your arrogant comment: True XD 

arekathevampyre
3 minutes ago, Hinabi said:

because we were 3 people to sing it...and we were really bad XD The only good person was our guitar-player...(he earns money with his metal-band now, which is absolutely amazing *.*)

I was in the choir, in the band, in 3 musicals organised by the school, the orchestra and the Lucia (a danish tradition) XD and to your arrogant comment: True XD 

Ooh interesting !! Wow , he is in a band ? That's cool !!

Sounds fun !!

Oh well .

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
6 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

Yay.  :3

and I'd wear these outfits.

Me too!💖🙌

J. van Deijck
1 minute ago, Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet said:

Me too!💖🙌

yay! :wub:

I'm curious where she got them from :o

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
2 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

yay! :wub:

I'm curious where she got them from :o

I wonder that as well! I would love to know!

J. van Deijck
1 minute ago, Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet said:

I wonder that as well! I would love to know!

I know some of her outfits were designed by her and made at her request, so we can only dream of having them :< but some she might have bought in a place that would be affordable for us all :o

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
Just now, [noize:injekktion] said:

I know some of her outfits were designed by her and made at her request, so we can only dream of having them :< but some she might have bought in a place that would be affordable for us all :o

I hope she did buy some of her outfits at an establishment that would be affordable to all of us.😔

J. van Deijck
23 minutes ago, Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet said:

I hope she did buy some of her outfits at an establishment that would be affordable to all of us.😔

according to Wikipedia about the Going Under video, "The red corset Lee wears was custom-made by a designer for US$2,500." :o no way it could ever be affordable for a plain being 0.0"

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
23 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

according to Wikipedia about the Going Under video, "The red corset Lee wears was custom-made by a designer for US$2,500." :o no way it could ever be affordable for a plain being 0.0"

Awwwww man :/

I used to gif for the Evanescence fandom on tumblr some years ago so obviously I'm a fan. Even had Amy Lee's hair as my hair goals. She is so pretty and her voice is lovely.

My fav song from them is Sweet Sacrifice and Call me when you're sober. I love when Amy is fierce as opposed to their ballards but then again I'm not a ballard fan in general.

arekathevampyre

@Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet and @[noize:injekktion] 

Her clothes are so unique !! :D

However I doubt I can EVER afford them (but I can always do something about my existing clothes !!) 

@Saesha Cool !! I love her looks so much in general ;)

I used to have long hair (partly because of her haha) so I was wondering I should keep my hair long - I was watching the Steinway Q&A/1 song performance yesterday and noticed that her hair glowed under light 👍😍😎 just so pretty omg (*fangirling in progress*) 

love those songs a lot too !! Especially the video for 'Call Me When You Are Sober' - The wolves !!! 😍 Partly because I love wolves a lot ;)

I love how she have that (should I say) sexiness in her eyes for that mv without the use of sexy clothes for example (like the pop stars she mentioned who sell sex appeal) 

3 minutes ago, arekathevampyre said:

@Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet and @[noize:injekktion] 

Her clothes are so unique !! :D

However I doubt I can EVER afford them (but I can always do something about my existing clothes !!) 

@Saesha Cool !! I love her looks so much in general ;)

I used to have long hair (partly because of her haha) so I was wondering I should keep my hair long - I was watching the Steinway Q&A/1 song performance yesterday and noticed that her hair glowed under light 👍😍😎 just so pretty omg (*fangirling in progress*) 

love those songs a lot too !! Especially the video for 'Call Me When You Are Sober' - The wolves !!! 😍 Partly because I love wolves a lot ;)

I love how she have that (should I say) sexiness in her eyes for that mv without the use of sexy clothes for example (like the pop stars she mentioned who sell sex appeal) 

She makes a black tank top look good without showing much. I remember she said that as well. It's one of the things I loved about her. Talent over sex appeal.

arekathevampyre
4 minutes ago, Saesha said:

She makes a black tank top look good without showing much. I remember she said that as well. It's one of the things I loved about her. Talent over sex appeal.

yeah . She look super classy even when wearing simple clothes . Not everyone can do this mindblowing thing ! :D

So damn talented !! 

she can do clothing design , crochet/knitting (not sure) (I saw online sometime back she did a crochet/knitted corn plush toy) , sing , play piano/harps/some other instruments , write meaningful lyrics and so much more !! 

She is just an interesting and awesome person all around :)

J. van Deijck

@arekathevampyre

you can make lots of awesome things with your clothes that will be inspired by her. :3

J. van Deijck
25 minutes ago, arekathevampyre said:

@[noize:injekktion] thanks !! 

I ended up buying the one that is black with mini red dots on it (with thumbholes and a crossbones embriodery on the bottom of it) . 

can you share the picture of it? *.*

arekathevampyre

Sure !!!! :)

Here it is : 

https://postimg.org/image/69363n7n0b/

It has a thin net material on the inside so that it is breathable . 

For sun protection and cooling use

Bought it at a shop called Daiso - the famous 100 yen shop which has outlets all over the world

(aka Japanese Dollar Store) 

18 hours ago, arekathevampyre said:

yeah . She look super classy even when wearing simple clothes . Not everyone can do this mindblowing thing ! :D

So damn talented !! 

she can do clothing design , crochet/knitting (not sure) (I saw online sometime back she did a crochet/knitted corn plush toy) , sing , play piano/harps/some other instruments , write meaningful lyrics and so much more !! 

She is just an interesting and awesome person all around :)

Yep she is talented. I was very impressed by her harp skills to be honest.

arekathevampyre
7 hours ago, Rhaenys said:

Yep she is talented. I was very impressed by her harp skills to be honest.

yeah me too :D

On 10/10/2017 at 1:20 AM, arekathevampyre said:

yeah me too :D

I rarely see harps getting attention compared to other instruments plus it has a beautiful sound. Can't remember if she used it in any songs though?

arekathevampyre
52 minutes ago, Rhaenys said:

I rarely see harps getting attention compared to other instruments plus it has a beautiful sound. Can't remember if she used it in any songs though?

Can't remember any EV songs in particular but it has been featured in her solo works ('Speak To Me' and "Love Exists') .

a minor triad
On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:02 AM, Rhaenys said:

She used a harp for "Secret Door." It's a very nice song.

arekathevampyre
1 minute ago, a minor triad said:

She used a harp for "Secret Door." It's a very nice song.

my album was the non deluxe version so I didn't get to hear it !! Anyway , thanks for mentioning it so I can go listen on youtube ;)

a minor triad

I totally forgot that it is only on the deluxe version! Yes, listen to it! It's another one that I really like, partially because of the harp. :lol:

arekathevampyre
35 minutes ago, a minor triad said:

I totally forgot that it is only on the deluxe version! Yes, listen to it! It's another one that I really like, partially because of the harp. :lol:

:D

J. van Deijck

so there's an official video for Imperfection. :3

beautiful thing. and the intro at the beginning of this song *.*

Archived