Joke: What's the difference between Trump supporters and Kim Jong Un supporters?

Nanoic

One of them has a choice, the other doesn't 

One looks sour, the other looks dopey. <_<

straightouttamordor

Trump surrporters aren't internationalist or globalist for the most part. Although the Republican party is. Kim Jong Un supporters, are. Most Communist believe in Globalism for everyone by force. 

Both are narcissist no doubt. Neither are "good guys". Trump is the lesser of the two evils without a doubt. He doesn't demand worship or imprison people for dissent.

1 hour ago, prib23 said:

He doesn't demand worship or imprison people for dissent.

Trump has clearly stated wanting to imprison some reporters, for making brazen statements against him. 

If trump had his way, he would demand worship. He's the kind of guy that would replace the statue of Liberty, with a statue of himself. In gold, of course. He'd somehow manage to force Mexico to pay for this, too. A large sign at the bottom: "Give us your....who am I kidding--get out, get out, get out!" 

He's so in love with himself, that he probably feels making love to his wife, is him committing adultery. 

It would be a scary world, if the US wasn't a democratic country. 

No matter how brazen trump is, he has to go through layers of approval, to get anything just about, undertaken. This makes, getting along with your party, and those who surround you, all the more important. The fact that he isn't is good for the US. Many idiotic things he tries to pass, will as a result get rejected. 

1 hour ago, prib23 said:

Trump surrporters aren't internationalist or globalist for the most part. Although the Republican party is. Kim Jong Un supporters, are. Most Communist believe in Globalism for everyone by force. 

Both are narcissist no doubt. Neither are "good guys". Trump is the lesser of the two evils without a doubt. He doesn't demand worship or imprison people for dissent.

Juche is the least internationalist and globalist ideology. Trump is a tree hugging hippie in comparison.

arekathevampyre
On Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 10:06 PM, Woodworker1968 said:

dopey

you mean the dwarf in snow whites and the seven dwarves ? hahaha

arekathevampyre
On Saturday, September 23, 2017 at 8:22 PM, Ciri said:

One of thems hot, the other is not. 

hot coffee vs iced coffee ? 

or should I say covfefe ?! hahaha

6 hours ago, Ciri said:

Trump has the Nigel farage expression!

For a minute, I thought you meant Nigel Thornberry. Shh, I just woke up.

On 9/25/2017 at 6:24 AM, arekathevampyre said:

hot coffee vs iced coffee ? 

or should I say covfefe ?! hahaha

Fresh covfefe, imported straight from Nambia :P

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
1 minute ago, ChillaKilla said:

Lmao! :P

Just now, Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet said:

Lmao! :P

The Chronicles of Nambia: The Liar, the Witch, and the War-drone

America First.

North Korea First.

Trump First.

Kim First.

Death to North Korea.

Death to USA.

10 hours ago, ChillaKilla said:

The sad part, is Trump would inquire on how to place an order:

"Tremendous beans. They by far, are the best beans. The best beans"

"I knew a guy in Nambia. Great guy..."

14 hours ago, Nidwin said:

Dotard vs Rocket Man.

The scary part, is the above are insults being tossed around by two men withholding enough nukes to destroy a significant portion of the planet. 

Trump supporters are mostly american and kim supporters are mostly korean(NORTH ). The rest of the world hates both of them equally.

Both the groups should do something better with their lives. 

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 5:55 PM, lazypanda said:

Trump supporters are mostly american

And Russian, if going by approval ratings. I believe they're the only other country where his approval ratings, were high enough to have people make the assumption Hillary won.

I won't lie. I do love the aspect where he had the balls to call Un, Rocketman. 

I'm sorry, but you couldn't write better comedy scripts than the barrage of insults they're flinging at each other. The sad part, is either party, is feeling they're gaining ground in the intimidation tactics: "They now respect me! My dotard comment, has resonated my supreme power!" 

Archived