• Announcements

    • Kisa the Cat

      World Watch Archiving Project

      Hello everyone, Please read this thread before posting to World Watch Thank you.
    • S.Kellyton

      New Team members Needed--Moderator, Declass, and Project Team: Voting   04/27/17

      Voting has started. See:   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/162280-new-project-team-member-needed-director-of-social-media-voting/     http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/162282-new-moderator-member-needed-tea-and-sympathy-and-welcome-lounge-voting/   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/162281-new-declass-team-member-needed-voting/  
    • Kisa the Cat

      Avenues PRIDE Special - Summer 2017   05/09/17

      Hello AVENites! The newest edition of AVENues is now ready! July/August/September
DevinLynx

Homoromantic guys chat

Recommended Posts

DevinLynx   
DevinLynx

I saw there was one of these threads for the ladies out there, but could not find one for guys! I identify as male, and I only experience attraction to other guys. Anyone else out there have a similar situation? Feel free to discuss your experiences here. I myself am currently in a romantic relationship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red_purple_sugardaddy   
Red_purple_sugardaddy

I'm aromantic but I will join this discussion. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Antihero.   
Antihero.

Great idea for a chat thread!

I’m a gay guy as well and only experience attraction - be that romantic, physical/sensual or aesthetic – to fellow men.
I’m not in a relationship though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]   
[noize:injekktion]

yas hello :D can I join?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red_purple_sugardaddy   
Red_purple_sugardaddy
5 minutes ago, alpha decay said:

yas hello :D can I join?

hi :D 
feel free to join

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]   
[noize:injekktion]
6 hours ago, Red_purple_sugardaddy said:

hi :D 
feel free to join

ha thanks :D I'll be glad to know more guys like me. :3

I'm also homoromantic and in a relationship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peinture Paix   
Peinture Paix

I've been looking for a place like this a for a while now! I would also like to join in. ^_^

 

I used to identify as panromantic. However, through out the whole time I have, I just never felt much of anything for the opposite gender besides aesthetic attraction. Currently, I am single.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]   
[noize:injekktion]
25 minutes ago, Peinture Paix said:

I've been looking for a place like this a for a while now! I would also like to join in. ^_^

 

I used to identify as panromantic. However, through out the whole time I have, I just never felt much of anything for the opposite gender besides aesthetic attraction. Currently, I am single.

hi! *waves* :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peinture Paix   
Peinture Paix
2 hours ago, alpha decay said:

hi! *waves* :3

Hi Nero!! -waves back- How are you doing? Sorry I haven't been around in quite a while. >_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red_purple_sugardaddy   
Red_purple_sugardaddy

Where are the guys? I am open for a relationship. Come take me :D :cake:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]   
[noize:injekktion]
On 23/09/2017 at 5:14 AM, Peinture Paix said:

Hi Nero!! -waves back- How are you doing? Sorry I haven't been around in quite a while. >_<

aw. it's good to see you back :3 I'm doing better now, thanks :3 how about you? *hugs*

 

57 minutes ago, Red_purple_sugardaddy said:

Where are the guys? I am open for a relationship. Come take me :D :cake:

:D some of us aren't that polyamorous it seems :o xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peinture Paix   
Peinture Paix
2 hours ago, alpha decay said:

aw. it's good to see you back :3 I'm doing better now, thanks :3 how about you? *hugs*

And it's great to be back! That's good to hear, I'm really glad you're doing well now. Hopefully life has been treating you well too? I'm so-so these days, but I'm starting to feel a little better as time passes. -hugs back-

 

As for everyone else here, hopefully you are all doing well too. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]   
[noize:injekktion]

yay! :3

 

*stares from under a blanket* is anyone here? :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NerdGuy32   
NerdGuy32

Hello! How is everyone? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peinture Paix   
Peinture Paix

@NerdGuy32 Hello. :) Doing very well, how about yourself? Also, welcome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]   
[noize:injekktion]

I'm just tired because I can't even get a proper sleep now T.T but it could be worse. I hope everyone is doing well :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peinture Paix   
Peinture Paix
1 minute ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

I'm just tired because I can't even get a proper sleep now T.T but it could be worse. I hope everyone is doing well :3

Aw ;_; Even drinking tea won't help? (if you're a fan of it, that is. :lol:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]   
[noize:injekktion]
6 minutes ago, Peinture Paix said:

Aw ;_; Even drinking tea won't help? (if you're a fan of it, that is. :lol:)

it won't ;_; I sleep for 2 or 3 hours after coming back home, then I wake up, and then sleep for 3 hours again and then I have to get up and go to work again. I can’t wait for the weekend now :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peinture Paix   
Peinture Paix
4 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

it won't ;_; I sleep for 2 or 3 hours after coming back home, then I wake up, and then sleep for 3 hours again and then I have to get up and go to work again. I can’t wait for the weekend now :D

Oh wow, that's quite a busy schedule Nero. :o Hopefully you'll be able to get some rest soon though! The weekend seems most desirable right now for me too, I haven't really been able to sleep without waking up in the middle of the night either, so I know how you're feeling. Do you have any plans you're looking forward to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]   
[noize:injekktion]
5 minutes ago, Peinture Paix said:

Oh wow, that's quite a busy schedule Nero. :o Hopefully you'll be able to get some rest soon though! The weekend seems most desirable right now for me too, I haven't really been able to sleep without waking up in the middle of the night either, so I know how you're feeling. Do you have any plans you're looking forward to?

I do :3 I want some journey at Saturday :D and maybe I'll find motivation for taking some photos. :3 how about you? :3

it's quite tough because this week I start working at 6am, which means I have to get up at 4am, and I work until 2pm, and I'm back home at 3pm. it would be better for me if my workplace wasn't 35 kilometers away from my home :lol:

aw. buy it hope you can get some proper sleep, too :3 *hugs*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peinture Paix   
Peinture Paix
2 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

I do :3 I want some journey at Saturday :D and maybe I'll find motivation for taking some photos. :3 how about you? :3

it's quite tough because this week I start working at 6am, which means I have to get up at 4am, and I work until 2pm, and I'm back home at 3pm. it would be better for me if my workplace wasn't 35 kilometers away from my home :lol:

aw. buy it hope you can get some proper sleep, too :3 *hugs*

That sounds like it'd be a very fun adventure to go on. Especially if you plan to visit a place that is very scenic or naturally photogenic. If you do take photos, we'd love to see them. ^_^ Although it's not on the weekend, this Friday two friends of mine are participating in an Art Walk that's being held in a nearby city. So I'll be visiting to support them and catch up. As for Saturday and Sunday, I'm not sure what will happen actually. I'll just be going with the flow. :lol: Oh my, it really would be helpful. Less time spent to commute to and from work as well. It would also be great if you could work from home on some days too. Thank youu -hugs back-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DevinLynx   
DevinLynx
On 10/3/2017 at 11:21 PM, Peinture Paix said:

That sounds like it'd be a very fun adventure to go on. Especially if you plan to visit a place that is very scenic or naturally photogenic. If you do take photos, we'd love to see them. ^_^ Although it's not on the weekend, this Friday two friends of mine are participating in an Art Walk that's being held in a nearby city. So I'll be visiting to support them and catch up. As for Saturday and Sunday, I'm not sure what will happen actually. I'll just be going with the flow. :lol: Oh my, it really would be helpful. Less time spent to commute to and from work as well. It would also be great if you could work from home on some days too. Thank youu -hugs back-

Ooh, an art walk! That sounds fun! I'm an artist myself but I haven't been drawing lately. I should get back to it. There's this art challenge called Inktober that I wanna do. Its a drawing a day in pen. I don't draw in pen enough and its fun when I do. I'm late getting started but at least I'll enjoy it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peinture Paix   
Peinture Paix
1 hour ago, DevinLynx said:

Ooh, an art walk! That sounds fun! I'm an artist myself but I haven't been drawing lately. I should get back to it. There's this art challenge called Inktober that I wanna do. Its a drawing a day in pen. I don't draw in pen enough and its fun when I do. I'm late getting started but at least I'll enjoy it!

It definitely is. That's awesome, what do you usually draw when you do? c: Inktober!! I've heard about it, and just recently started too. I'm also about three days late, but hey, better late than never. :lol: I used to not typically draw with ink either up until recently, but I like to think that you don't have to always stick with the medium it's designed for just to participate. If you want to do it, go for it.~ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]   
[noize:injekktion]

let's have some fun maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peinture Paix   
Peinture Paix
11 minutes ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

let's have some fun maybe?

What 'cha got in mind?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]   
[noize:injekktion]
54 minutes ago, Peinture Paix said:

What 'cha got in mind?

something fun. :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Una Salus Victus   
Una Salus Victus

*is curious*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[noize:injekktion]   
[noize:injekktion]

I don't know what yet, just something fun. :3 :D

but right now I'm half asleep :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DevinLynx   
DevinLynx
5 hours ago, Peinture Paix said:

It definitely is. That's awesome, what do you usually draw when you do? c: Inktober!! I've heard about it, and just recently started too. I'm also about three days late, but hey, better late than never. :lol: I used to not typically draw with ink either up until recently, but I like to think that you don't have to always stick with the medium it's designed for just to participate. If you want to do it, go for it.~ 

I like to draw animals mostly, or any of my furry characters. I have several. Hehe. Just finished drawing an ink sketch of my dragon for my day "one" of Inktober!

Here's a link if anyone wants to see it:

https://imgur.com/a/5FMzs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Peinture Paix   
Peinture Paix
8 hours ago, Una Salus Victus said:

*is curious*

Welcome! :lol:

 

7 hours ago, [noize:injekktion] said:

I don't know what yet, just something fun. :3 :D

but right now I'm half asleep :(

We'll think of something in the meantime. ^.^ Hopefully you're resting well. 

 

3 hours ago, DevinLynx said:

I like to draw animals mostly, or any of my furry characters. I have several. Hehe. Just finished drawing an ink sketch of my dragon for my day "one" of Inktober!

Here's a link if anyone wants to see it:

https://imgur.com/a/5FMzs

Oooo, this is a really great drawing! ^_^ I like your art style, and your line work is very pristine. Do you have others that you'd like to share as well? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now