Saying goodbye

Member116379

I've been doing a lot of questioning and thinking lately and I've concluded I may well not be on the asexual spectrum at all. I'm thinking I'm likely just inexperienced or going for a type of guy that I simply don't want to sleep with. ANYWAY! 

Basically I've asked an admin to deactivate or delete my account and wanted to say goodbye. Thank you to everyone for being so supportive and helpful whilst I was going through a really bad period.

Take care :):cake:

You don't have to leave just because you're not asexual. This site is open to all. But you know what's best for you. Best of luck. :)

You don't have to leave just because you're not ace. You can still relate to people, and be open to the discussions. At the same time, if you feel like you want to leave then we won't stop you, but you will always be welcome back! :D

I'm sorry to see you leaving. Your experience and insights would still be helpful for others coming here, questioning themselves.

Just echoing what others have said: You don't have to go because you're not asexual but do what's best for you.

Archived