Confused...but getting there HELP

So I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what the heck I am. Or share your stories. I've watched some informative videos on Youtube of different sexualities etc. So get ready for some super confusing pouring out of my heart.

I'm a woman btw.

I was in the same place as you for a long time. But if you're asexual, it means you don't experience sexual attraction. This does not mean that you can't be aroused or that you have to be a virgin. Aromantic is when you don't experience any romantic attraction (such as kissing).  I'm personally an aromantic asexual, but I do feel aesthetically attracted to people, which means that I find some people beautiful. Sorry if this wasnt what you were looking for though.

Check out Ash Hardell's ABCs of LGBT on YouTube. It's literally a crash course in everything LGBT. The link below is to their Asexual and Aromantic explanations. It was really helpful for me to identify what I was experiencing, maybe it will help you too.