Does this sound like I'm asexual?

So, by definition if I don't personally desire to touch anyone's genitalia or body in a sexual way, does that mean I don't experience sexual attraction? I do have sexual fantasies that involve me being on the receiving end though, which I don't know if that counts as sexual attraction or just sexual arousal. I also only think that people are aesthetically/sensually attractive as I can tell when they are good looking but the most I would desire is to kiss and cuddle. I never think "I want sex with them" or get aroused by their physical features or characteristics etc. Anyways, from what I've said, does this sound like I'm asexual? I keep questioning whether I really am or not

• Like 1

To me, you do sound like an Asexual. An asexual can have sexual fantasies and not have sexual attraction at the same time. And you can also have arousal. It's normal, I believe. So, yeah. :cake::) 

• Like 1

If you had the intent or wish to live out those fantasies, it would be pretty clear. But since you don't, I'm not sure what label I would pick in your place. Luckily, you are the one to choose your labels. What do you think describes your feelings better: asexual or gray A?

You can have sexual fantasies but not experience sexual attraction.

Masturbation, and sexual fantasies are possible for asexuals. However, if the desire is to have sex with a specific person then it's not fully asexual. Generally speaking it's called a libido'd asexual - when they get aroused but have no desire for sex with another person.

39 minutes ago, Lichley said:

libido'd asexual

@Lichley Sorry to split the thread, but Is this really a thing, as in the name? Sounds interesting... :huh::)