What PC Games do you play?

DevinLynx

I have a new record on Tetris: 56,256 (level 9)

I didn't think I'd be able to score higher than my previous score because it felt hard to get to that level.

@sg06 @Achromatic Kitty

Ok, so I decided to play it sober and this is my 2nd go. You can see the score I had when I was under the influence from the other night. 

38kuc1G.png

The only reason I did worse, was the delay on the set was really throwing me off. I am used to instant set, not the slid delay when the pieces touch the ground. 

oh my god, let me get a list...

paladins: champions of the realm, witcher one and two, dragon age: origins and two, stardew valley, world's dawn, INSIDE, undertale, several of the resident evil games, borderlands one and two, savage lands, out of reach, Devil May cry 4, the amber throne, gwent, several mmo's um...

I just built a brand new rig, but I'm playing older games on it for now. I spent so much on it, that I need to save money to buy newer games (plus a better video card).

So for the time being, I'm going REALLY old school, just beat Red Faction yesterday, started up the first Max Payne today on it. Neither of which are utilizing my PC to full potential by any means.

I typically go for first person shooters or high action games on the PC. Games such as Deus Ex, Doom, The Elder Scrolls, these are prime examples of good PC games. Also, if/when I see a interesting strategy game that looks fun, I'd play it on PC. I usually avoid RTS games on console because it's just.....odd. I can't imagine playing something like Age of Empires or SimCity 4 on the console. They're designed with keyboards and mice with your face right up against the screen as far as I'm concerned.

Saying that, racing games and fighting games are the two genres I always avoid on the PC. Neither make any sense using a keyboard and mouse on

I used to have a much broader set of games, but lately what I've been doing most of has been Heroes of the Storm (when I can get my friends to join me^^)

I am otherwise a fan or rpgs and platformers, and have a long list of games I should get (such as Darksouls) or finish (like Pillars of Eternity):P

• 3 weeks later...

Stardew Valley was the last PC game I played, over a year ago. My laptop has been slowly dying on me...

Blueberry Pie
  • Portal 1 and 2. I want to try out the fanmade game Portal Stories: Mel soon.
  • Left 4 Dead 1 and 2
  • The Sims 3 (and I have played the Sims 2 but I personally don't like it as much)
  • I used to play My Sims Agents and SkyHeroes, although those were for the Wii and I guess don't count. I would still play them if they were for the PC. They have pretty good plots, believe it or not.
  • Contrast
  • We Happy Few
  • Undertale
  • The Bioshock series
  • Wizard101
  • I used to play Free Realms when it was still around and will probably play the fan reboot Free Realms Sunrise once it comes out.
  • I have played Civilization 4, but that's more my brother's thing. I got to nuke everyone, haha.
  • I have played Sid Meier's Pirates! in the past.
  • The Choice of Games series
  • I am planning to try out Half Life soon.

So many more before my laptop quit connecting to the internet well, so now I can't really play multiplayer games anymore. Now I'm grounded to single player games until I can get a new machine. :(

Some of my favorite games:

• Elder Scrolls (franchise)
  • Sonic the Hedgehog (franchise)
  • Portal 1 & 2
  • Civilization 5
  • Stardew Valley
  • Terraria
  • Pokemon (franchise)
  • Pretty much any digital card game (Hearthstone, Elder Scrolls: Legends, etc.)
  • Suikoden I & II
  • Grand Theft Auto (franchise)
  • Bully
  • Cuphead
  • Unturned
Knight of Cydonia

Guild Wars 2 is great! I've spent more hours in that game than any other, I think. It's my go-to solo game. I also play a lot of Dota 2 with friends.

I like strategic PC games like Hearts of Iron and Europa Universalis :) 

I like to declare war and occupy other countries lol :D

Hermit Advocate

Guild Wars 2 here.

Lately I've been playing Civ 5, Starcraft 2 and CS:GO. I've also bought a great bundle on Steam recently that has about 13 or so games from Spiderweb Software, so I'll be getting into that a bit as well.

I love the two newest Tomb Raider reboots, have an unhealthy relationship with Civilization 5, enjoy Don't Starve, as well as Ark: Survival Evolved, and enjoy my fair share of indie titles as they pop up like, Undertale, Cuphead, Pixel Piracy, etc.

Can I also just point out how many of us love the Civilization games. It's kind of amusing.

Archived