Hello 👋

ajanekayet

Hello those of the community. I'm pretty new to the idea of being asexual having only know I am for 3 months. Since I have yet to meet anyone in my entire life who is ace i thought I'd reach out a bit. Thank you for your time. 

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN! :cake:

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

Image result for cake

Being asexual is the one part of life that can be great. :)

Welcome to AVEN and enjoy your time here.

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for joining! I'm glad you found your way here. : ) You'll meet a lot of friendly and supportive people that can relate to you. I hope you enjoy being a member!

Image result for nice cake

26 minutes ago, kelico said:

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for joining! I'm glad you found your way here. : ) You'll meet a lot of friendly and supportive people that can relate to you. I hope you enjoy being a member!

Image result for nice cake

May I quit and rejoin as a new member just so I can have that cake? This is the first time I've literally salivated from seeing a photo.

Welcome! There is plenty of cake on AVEN, you don't need to rejoin, you just need to click on other people's welcome pages to see their cake too ;);) c3.jpg

Archived