Coming Out

A month from now, on National Coming Out Day, I plan to come out to my parents. The only thing I'm worried about is explaining what my sexuality means (I'm a Panromantic Asexual). 

I was was planning to make a porfolio/ pan flit type thing explaining what my sexuality means, but I don't really know how to put it in the simplest terms.

What are some things I could say to make everything simple and less complicated?

You could get stuff off the internet, I suppose... Sorry, that's all I can think of. 

The more you act like it needs explaining, the more they may feel confused, I think.
Maybe just say it as simply as you can, and act as if it's that simple, and then should try their best to understand.
They'll have questions, but nothing you can't answer.
Best of luck, and we're all with you. Welcome to AVEN

I would also explain what it means to you. Since asexuality isn't well understood by most people, you might need to say something along the lines of when such and such situation happens, this is how I feel about it. It helps make it personal and helps them understand, especially if they aren't real familiar with anyone who is lgtbqia+.