Ash Hardell

The_Reluctant_Dragon

The_Reluctant_Dragon

Did anyone watch their Ace and Aro Trilogy on YouTube? They make videos about sexuality, gender identity, and romanticism. For those questioning if they're ace or aro, watch her trilogy. It will help.

• Like 1

I watched the entire of their ABCs of LGBT in one day! It was really informative and helpful, and shows a good representation of all types of people. :D

cavalier080854

I'm jealous, I got nothing in the 1960's. Sex education got the boot when continual teacher strike action removed non essential subjects. I had to make sense out of it on my own without social media, no help at all. Till I saw a therapist in 1971, who informed me that in all his years he had never met an Asexual, and it was a pleasure to meet one of "the Invisible Ones" at last. He gave a few words of advice (which I was grateful for, and proved true). Despite all the advances, I see kids more confused than ever. Knowledge does not equate to happiness. And that on top of Asexuality, which is no bowl of roses.

The_Reluctant_Dragon
9 minutes ago, Doctor13 said:

oh my gosh I am so glad you posted this, I am now following Ash Hardell on youtube, so amazing!

9 minutes ago, Doctor13 said:

adding to that: thank you thank you thank you :cake:

No problem! I watched the trilogy when I was questioning my asexuality. It really helped. You should also check out Amelia Ace's channel, it is all about asexuality. Here is some cake :cake::cake::cake:

• Like 1