Let's play a game -- Online multiplayer game links/invites

scarletlatitude

scarletlatitude

Are you just dying to play a game and need some other aces to join in? Post here with your information, so that we can join you! :D

Please include the following information:

- Game you are playing, with a link to it

- How others can join (game codes and whatnot)

- When you will be playing

- Edit the post when you are done, so that others know the game is over for now

Links to online multiplayer games in the spoiler below. (Let me know if you have more to add!) 

Thanks to @Snao Çoñé for the idea! :) 

• Like 4

Love the idea. I remember having a few good rounds of ToS with a few AVENites a while ago.

Is this just an idea for free games like the current examples in the spoiler, or would you be including some more party games that requires at least 1 person to pay?

Got a couple of ideas that could be added, but 1 is everyone would need to buy a £14.99 game (Tabletop simulator) on steam, while the other would only require at least 1 person to purchase the game and find a suitable streaming solution so everyone can see (Jackbox Party Box 1-3. I have the 1st one). The later would just need everyone else to a) join the stream and b) Have a smart phone\tablet ready to access a link

Just discovered Tabletopia (free version of Tabletop Simulator), which has Secret Hitler in it, which can be played for free on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/402560/Tabletopia/

• Like 1
scarletlatitude

@Scott1989 I can add paid games as well, but I think ideally they would be free and open access so that anyone can easily join. :)

27 minutes ago, scarletlatitude said:

@Scott1989 I can add paid games as well, but I think ideally they would be free and open access so that anyone can easily join. :)

Yeah figured that was the thinking, thought I'd ask just in case. I would defo recommend adding Tabletopia to the list as it's a free solution with a few games, and if anyone wants to host a Jackbox session, which would be free to everyone (bar the host who has to buy the game), they could post the appropriate link at the time.

• Like 1

If any of you played Acrophobia back in the day, there's an identical game AcroChallenge that's easy to sign up for and play: http://www.acrochallenge.com/PlayAcroChallenge.aspx

You can create a room for AVENites only, or you can create one for other random people to join (not that there are many who play these days). The point is just to write something that the letters provided can stand for. For example, if the letters given are "CONE" you can write "Crying over nude eels" and people will vote on whether they like it.

• 3 weeks later...

I play Marvel Future Fight, if anyone's interested. I'm in a pretty good Alliance too. If you want to send me a friend request or join tag me here and I'll find you space.

Also, Terra Battle 2 has a friend option. It's just a battle ally, but I can post my User ID.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Anyone can add me on Steam, and if they see a game we both own, and see I have more than an hour playing, I'd be more than happy to play with you :)

Steam name: jordsta95

• 4 months later...
PlantedBrain

Add me on steam if ya like! I don't own a whole lot of multiplayer games, but I'd be up for playing DST or Terraria with people :) 

My steam ID is 'John Angerbert'

• Like 1
Autumn Season
39 minutes ago, CatLindsay98 said:

Add me on steam if ya like! I don't own a whole lot of multiplayer games, but I'd be up for playing DST or Terraria with people :) 

My steam ID is 'John Angerbert'

I just sent you a friend invite! :D I play DST too... occasionally.

PlantedBrain

I don't play too often either, but I'll add you and maybe we can play sometime ^_^

Autumn Season
2 hours ago, CatLindsay98 said:

I don't play too often either, but I'll add you and maybe we can play sometime ^_^

Gotcha! ^_^ It would be nice to play sometime.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone here know https://www.boardgame-online.com/ ?

Simple goal is to get to the finish line but it has a bunch of silly humour within it including sabotaging your opponents, buying items such as pogo stick that can bounce you forward a few boards - unless you use it TOO much then it explodes and sends you back like 20 paces. It's a fun game with a lot of nonsense.

Alternatively, I enjoy online CAH and epicmafia which is a sort of detective game where you're given a role to figure out who is killing people off.

I have a Discord - Miki#0856 - where I often message friends about games.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been really into Star Wars The Old Republic recently, but you can often find me on steam at violet.raven87. I have a few other multiplayer games, I would be willing to play!

• 5 months later...

I finished God of War!!! and... and was aaaamaaaaziiiingggg!!!!!

Currently just wasting time with clash royale on my mobile

Has anyone played the remake of RE2??? its good?

DarknessMyOldFriend

Ingress is a great game, I'm always happy to teach new players (especially if you choose Enlightened). 

• 2 months later...
The Cake is Not a Lie

if anyone wants to play stick fight the game my steam is pianosquirrel8

• 3 weeks later...
The Cake is Not a Lie

Message me if you want to do a co op play through of borderlands 2

• 3 weeks later...
Marshmallow Tree
On 8/14/2018 at 12:01 AM, Nøel said:

I play Overwatch, FFXIV & occasionally WoW, it would be great to have a friend on either of them, though time zones might be an issue!

I'm on Light on FFXIV. I doubt you're on the same but I can hope lol.

I want more friends playing on Light (EU) in FFXIV!

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

So I started playing Don't Starve Together recently if anyone wants to play that would be fun. My steam account is Kamillennium 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
KikoTheMagicCat
On 10/13/2020 at 1:26 AM, Ash_the_last said:

How about chess ?  Lichess or chess.com? 

I’ve got a chess.com account if you’d like to play some games? 

• 4 weeks later...

I've just started playing Kingdom of Loathing.  It's absolutely ridiculous, and I love it.

(It's free, by the way.)

• 7 months later...

Are there any Witchers here?

If you already play

Witcher - The Monster Slayer,

write to me on priv, so we could share our codes and add ourselves as friends! 

You know, there is always good to have fellow Slayers somewhere over the world and share some Witcher Packs from time to time 🐺

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

So I game A LOT.

I'm mostly on Steam these days under Tokenstrife or friend code 244674067. I play a lot of Dead by Daylight, though I'm out of practice recently, but willing to dust off my skills for folks that own it.

I also play League of Legends, mostly TFT with some ARAM in the mix. Spoiler alert, I'm super new to League and I SUCK at ARAM, hardcore. But I love playing it. TFT however is just stupid fun no matter what. I am TokenStrife#1428 on Riot. Feel free to add me. I'm on most during the day Central Time in the US, and weekends. I work nights so daytime is best time to catch me.

Edited by TokenStrife
Added to the post
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
everywhere and nowhere

I don't like multiplayer games, I'm a strictly single player*, but I have a game-related question that, I hope, social media people may be able to answer.

"Coloring Pixels" is a digital colour-by-numbers game, except that not fields of a single colour are marked by numbers, but single pixels (just look at the screenshots in the link, they show it well on the example of very simple pictures). Anyway, it's often pretty and interesting. Since I'm unable to listen without doing something else at the same time, I often colour these pictures while listening to political discussions.

"Coloring Pixels" includes... three basic free sets, several extra free sets (for example those with pictures by fans, selected in a competition), and a lot of additional sets which aren't very expensive. However, last year they published an absolutely huge free set. It was one huge picture created together by several people and then cut into 16 parts, which are anyway the biggest pictures which have ever been available in the game - 500x500 pixels. It has the title "r/Place" and I understand that it has something to do with Reddit, but I don't even understand well what exactly Reddit is because I'm not a social media person. However, I admire its craziness and collage quality:

ss_3ddf82f0c82d72fff650371c9a0e1a38cf0f7

However, my inability to figure out one thing annoys me and this is why I'm asking for help. The shape shown below appears really, hundreds of times in this collage. It kinda reminds me of a helmet, but I have no idea what it might actually stand for, and it feels annoying when I see it for the umpteenth time and feel like being told an insider joke I don't get...

rplace.png

So, does anyone have an idea what this shape could mean?

*Note: maybe with one exception... I quite like the series of double platformers "Fireboy & Watergirl" and... sure, it's possible to play them alone, but in some levels the time limits for getting a green gem are very inflated, and I just don't have the coordination to move two characters that fast. So I'd happily play it with a friend... but she doesn't live in Warsaw anyway and I never had an opportunity.

• 4 months later...

I do prefer single player games like elder scrolls Skyrim and Horizon zero dawn. But i do play online games as well. Any PS4 gamers? What are your thoughts on PC vs

PS4 games?