"sexual" Dreams with Fictional Characters.

Pan-Ace-Kat

First off I'm I new, so hey! and by my name you can probably guess I'm a Pan-Romantic Asexual and I'm a girl but you can call me any gender pronouns.

I just woke up from Semi erotic dreams (I kept waking up inbetween) of me or a character I created for that universe and "got it on"

I know as a asexuals  we can masturbate and have sex but we shouldn't experience sexual desires. are sexual dreams sexual desires or something else? and what does it mean? is this normal?

• Like 1

Dreams are dreams, and what you see rarely means anything. 

Im mean, I've had erotic dreams with all sorts of things and I'm aromantic asexual, and don't really have libido irl. 

Erotic dreams is just a release of libido, nothing more.

• Like 1

It's normal to me. Can't say any statistics of how many asexuals have those dreams, but I've had some and I've heard other aces having some. Some quite enjoy them, too.

It might have to do with hormones or if something is bothering you even without your knowledge.

The same happened to me once when I was about 16 years old. I had a dream I was readying to have sex with a woman. (I'm asexual-hetero romantic) It was one of the most scariest dreams I've ever had and couldn't take it out of my heads for weeks.