Please help advice needed!!!

VitaminMe

Around the time that I start going to school, my openly gay friend started sending me confusing messages. Sometimes he would call me his sister and hug me, and others he would be kissing me. I'm technically a girl though! I do like him, but he is sending confusing signals and i don't know what to do or how to bring it up. Some advice would be helpful please.

It could be a sign of friendship or something. If you're uncomfortable with it, tell him gently.

19 minutes ago, OldSoul said:

You may want to define kiss- like a friendly top-of-the-head kiss, or on the lips? 

on my neck, with tongue.

With... tongue? Well, that's...odd. 
Is this a normal thing for him, to multiple people, or is this aimed at just you?

10 minutes ago, OldSoul said:

With... tongue? Well, that's...odd. 
Is this a normal thing for him, to multiple people, or is this aimed at just you?

Yeah I know, it was weird. He isn't really an affectionate person to anyone but me. He's been saying hi to me all the time and hugs me at the end of every school day.

I would definitely seek out a conversation, and set boundaries now.
He may see you as not voicing anything against it as reciprocating a flirtation. Maybe it is harmless, or maybe he thinks you two have a budding romance.
It may feel uncomfortable to check, but there's no harm in it, and if you let it go further it could be extremely uncomfortable at a later date.

Archived