What would be a good item of jewelry or clothing to wear as a demisexual?

Notquitesure1

Notquitesure1

I have recently discovered the demisexuality part of my personality and I know that asexual people wear a black ring on their middle right finger, I would love to have something similar to show or just have for myself as a part or myself. So I was wondering if there has ever been anything the demisexuals wear?

I asked a similar question when I first joined, and didn't receive too much of a reply beyond "pride flag", and the usual.
My preferred method of dress is covered up from the neck down... I wonder if that gets anything across or if it just makes me look professional? ;)
All joking aside, the ring is really the only subtle thing I've heard of.

The ring is actually a very very subtle thing and would only be noticed if someone kind of was like "hey, I googled this" or something. Ya best bet would just be to just develop your own style of dress, do what you want. Don't make demisexuality into a fashion statement per se, rather show it off in how you are as a person.

FerlynnGoldbeard

For me, etsy has always been a go to for ace related things. There are people on there that sell buttons, jewelry, pins, flags, and other clothing if that's what you're looking for.

If you really want a sign, you could always go for similar but different e.g. A grey/white/purple ring on the middle finger, it's up to you in the end.

Archived