Did anyone think that they were bisexual?

Imsoconfusedughgoshdarnit

I thought I was pansexual, basically for the same reasons you thought you were bi.

When I was in school I often have moments of where I thought I was gay. At a particular time, I had stopped trying to ask all the people I liked of the opposite sex out - I had sort of just given up. I still hoped that a certain person would like me but nothing happened. My then best friend would try everything they could to cheer me up and keep me interested in life. I ended up getting weirded out because I started feeling something. Other people notice this too, and would often joked we were like an old couple - at least I hope they were joking.

I am still not exactly sure if I am asexual, but thinking that I am certainly does give me a new perspective at looking at these times.

I never knew that I didn't experience sexual attraction, I didn't know the difference between it and romantic etc. I'd had both male and female squishes and for about 3 years I thought I was bi.