Puck

Gray-Sexual Relationships

Puck   
Puck

We all know that relationships are tricky and everyone could use a little support a they navigate through them. If you have any relationship questions specific to gray-sexuals or have a discussion you wish to have, ask away!

Note that the relationships don't need to be dating; they can be about friendship, familial, or anything else!

little_blonde_one   
little_blonde_one

Questioning gray-sexual here, I'm in a long term monogamous relationship and I've noticed that I go through these periods of being completely non-sexual, almost sex-repulsed, not even enjoying intimate touch. Then a few days/weeks/months later I'm snuggly and very sexual. I really don't know if I can identify as gray-a or if I'm just off, you know? And if this is really who I am, how do I explain that to him? 

roland.o   
roland.o

Hello and welcome, @little_blonde_one. Oh, that totally sounds like a lame pick-up line. Anyway, have some cake :cake: :-)

The term "fluid sexuality" is mentioned here: http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/123256-asexuality-sexual-orientation-lexicon-read-me/?do=findComment&comment=1061345372

Do you think that might describe you? Oscillating between sexual and asexual phases?

Gray-sexual seems to fit, I'd say. But that label is very broad, so it doesn't really explain much.

Deus Ex Infinity   
Deus Ex Infinity
26 minutes ago, roland.o said:

Hello and welcome, @little_blonde_one. Oh, that totally sounds like a lame pick-up line. Anyway, have some cake :cake: :-)

The term "fluid sexuality" is mentioned here: http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/123256-asexuality-sexual-orientation-lexicon-read-me/?do=findComment&comment=1061345372

Do you think that might describe you? Oscillating between sexual and asexual phases?

Gray-sexual seems to fit, I'd say. But that label is very broad, so it doesn't really explain much.

I totally agree with Roland  :D

*offers some more German welcome cake in addition* :cake: