Was here

Lucas Monteiro
52 minutes ago, (D)anny said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i put this in gender discussion just because it's been on my mind constantly, sorry if it's in the wrong thing.

I've never had sexism for being female thrown at me personally, but every time I see sexism toward women I don't feel deeply offended, I just roll my eyes at it because I know it's stupid. I just never care enough to get offended anymore, same with those stupid attack helicopter and 'ther r only 2 genders, look in ur pants' jokes. 

I honestly do not think we should celebrate about our sexuality, it's simply a part of us, but it does not mean that it's better or worse than someone else's. That is to say, the movements about a/sexuality with their flags and representations have to have their main purpose of trying to find acceptance in the society, nothing more than that. And I do not think this post was offensive or anything, I think you, like me, ended up seeing so much hatred and ignorance from people about these issues that you end up realizing that there is often no way to change these people and their stupid ideas. The only thing to do is often to ignore and move on. 

I shouldn't have asked this, it was weird, I'm sorry, heh..

now i scared myself into wanting nothing to do with pride flags even once, i'm afraid I look like an asshole for posting this. I never went through any kind of oppression, I'm an atheist and my immediate family is agnostic, and I never thought about my gender seriously until some moths ago.

Archived