Cisgender female with breast dysphoria

karen564

I had posted something about my breast dysphoria some days before.... each day that passes is worse..... I can't stand my breast,it really bother me...although i had told before that i like having long hair,wearing make up,so I'm not a trans. I just don't want to have breast or butt,I just want to be flat from bottom and top. I don't know how to describe how i feel when i look at the mirror and see a bump on my shirt,which are my boobs. It will help me a little bit to know that getting a surgery reduction of my breast will make them smaller,but I'm sure that if i see a surgeon will tell me that I'm fine,that I don't need a surgery for the size of my breast because they are the right size for me. I hate that fucking logic surgeons have,why do all women worldwide get a surgery augmentations of their boobs,ass,or lips and I can't reduce them? Why do they see it so weird? It isn't the same? As there are people out there who want their intimate feminine parts to be bigger there are also people who want to be flat.

This is making me unhappy and i don't know how to solve it,I know a psychologist won't understand me at all,I don't even understand myself...

*hugs*

Dunno what to say. 

Inside public or insurance funded health systems surgery is a limited resource. - I am aware that it is quite some hassle to get giant breasts' reduction paid by the German insurance system. Things like "starve off your regular overweight first, bring proof it is essential to get rid of shoulder or spine pain & similar" happen.

Plastic surgeons OTOH are artisans working for money. In doubt: Ask one for a quote. - From my experience the entire medical branch is awful, as far as money is concerned. I suggest standing on your rear legs barking at the assistant that you don't want no ****ing appointment before you know you are rich enough to afford it. So if they are after your money at all they should for ****'s sake tell you how much is enough. 

There is a thing like medical tourism; i.e. low wage neighbor countries offer medical services at more reasonable prices. - Maybe you can get recommendations from the Trans community? 

I have no clue if shrinks can examine you and write a statement that you need insurance financed breast reduction for mental health's sake. 

Best of luck!

Thank you for replying. It helped me,I actually thought that it could be a good idea to see a psycologist or phychiatrist and explain them how sad I am and the dysphoria I'm experiencing,but to show it in a way that expresses purely how that surgery will help a lot to improve my self-steem and stop being so self-conscious. So that I will have the support of a mental health professional and a surgeon will be willing to do that surgery. I guess the issue concerns the country I'm from.

Lgbt community is not as much visible as other countries,and surgeon are just accostumed to operate women who want bigger lips,ass or boobs. 

Anyway,thank you so much for helping ,it means a lot knowing that i'm kind of not alone in this world (maybe yes in my own country,but not in the universe haha.)

I would really recommend a compression sports bra - one without shaped cups that more compresses the breasts and straps them down as from experience I can confirm that it can really helps reduce the size especially if you also wear a baggier t-shirt or jumper.

Sports bras can be picked up fairly cheaply and wearing two can also increase the amount of compression but just make sure they're not too tight or inhibit your breathing at all as it could cause you harm or injure and sleeping in them is a definite no.

Hope this has helped in some way and that you find someone around you to support and be there for you physically - Good Luck

I have certainly met cisgendered women before who desired to have their breasts reduced or removed.

there are psychologists out there who will be accepting and understanding and helpful. it may take some time to find one :unsure: good luck if you decide to try to find someone.

I'd also like to offer the example of my journey. the long story short I guess.  in that, I have anxiety and have had it all my life, and have had a pretty severe period of my life where it was bad enough to leave me dysfunctional. To this day I still have the anxieties - including gender and body dysphoria - but because of hard work I put in, with support, I am able to live with my anxiety and be strong despite it, in the face of it. I do plan on having some surgery to adjust my body, but I also plan to continue to find and build strategies that help me live strong despite the burden of anxiety that I carry.

• 3 months later...
On 8/30/2017 at 10:51 PM, karen564 said:

I had posted something about my breast dysphoria some days before.... each day that passes is worse..... I can't stand my breast,it really bother me...although i had told before that i like having long hair,wearing make up,so I'm not a trans. I just don't want to have breast or butt,I just want to be flat from bottom and top. I don't know how to describe how i feel when i look at the mirror and see a bump on my shirt,which are my boobs. It will help me a little bit to know that getting a surgery reduction of my breast will make them smaller,but I'm sure that if i see a surgeon will tell me that I'm fine,that I don't need a surgery for the size of my breast because they are the right size for me. I hate that fucking logic surgeons have,why do all women worldwide get a surgery augmentations of their boobs,ass,or lips and I can't reduce them? Why do they see it so weird? It isn't the same? As there are people out there who want their intimate feminine parts to be bigger there are also people who want to be flat.

This is making me unhappy and i don't know how to solve it,I know a psychologist won't understand me at all,I don't even understand myself...

Hi Karen 

i can sort of relate to your problem I had Male breast Aug last Feb I wore small B sized forms my surgeon talked me into going larger. Now I am a full C small D and I am having some issues, as they are pretty noticeable and while not huge they tend to get in the way of things and I am constantly reminded I have them which was OK for awhile but after 9 mos I thought I would be over this! I would definitely see a counselor and see if she would be able to provide you with a letter stating what you want. and possibly refer to a surgeon 

Archived