Sign in to follow this  
Kelpy G

Political Fanatasies

Kelpy G   
Kelpy G

Write fantasies about your favorite politicians. Political, sexual, whatever. But keep it low on sexual, since it's pretty gross and this is an asexual forum anyways.

Example: I shall enact a single-payer bill, I shall run for president in 2032, etc

You can also debate or whatever.

Asterion   
Asterion

A weakness of mine is the apparent inability (or disinclination) to write creative works without a character based on myself. This may align with my recent disappointment in the nature of government, in contrast to previous easily-imagined scenarios of serving as president--or, more reasonably, in some advisory capacity. I'm more inclined to write about myself in office, but the notion's become less attractive & I'm not sure what to do with it. :unsure:

Woodworker1968   
Woodworker1968

I'd do a complete 180 and run for office in 2020 on ideals that are diametrically opposite of the ones I personally espouse. I'd call my new party the Anti-Freedom Party, and encourage corporate CEOs, organized crime bosses, and random haters to endorse me. My campaign tactics would include screaming angrily, pounding my fist on the podium, Bronx cheers, giving the middle finger, and occasional tearful bawling (hey, it sort of worked for Glenn Beck).

For my administrative agenda, I'd promise to pass laws strictly prohibiting anyone who isn't an asshole from getting rich or starting a business... I'd promise to release the most violent felons from prison to be trained as officers to enforce my reign of terror... I'd promise to implement corporal punishment for minor crimes... I'd promise the Christian fundies a chunk of real estate where they could establish the dystopian theocratic dictatorship of their dreams... I'd encourage family members to rat on each other in order to eliminate any "freedom-loving sympathies"... and plenty of vetting, vetting, vetting.

Man oh man, I could live the live I wanted to live when I was a kid.

A mere monkey   
A mere monkey

I will run for president, cheat my way to the presidency and seize all power by myself. Then pass an edict to cut off the legs of those who dare to be taller than me, and feed them to hungry people to end with all hunger in the world.