What are you thinking: Gender Edition :)

binary suns

10 minutes ago, (D)anny said:

"<celebrity name> IS/WAS TRANSEXUAL??!!! MAN TURNS INTO WOMAN/WOMAN TURNS INTO MAN!! AMAZING RESULTS!!! HE/SHE'S A WOMAN/MAN NOW!!! OMFG!!!! (GONE SEXUAL!!!) NOT CLICKBAIT!!!" *article uses the wrong pronouns constantly and talks about being transgender as if it's a fashion or something* <_<

ikr.

"any visibility good visibility" my ass lol.

19 hours ago, (D)anny said:

"<celebrity name> IS/WAS TRANSEXUAL??!!! MAN TURNS INTO WOMAN/WOMAN TURNS INTO MAN!! AMAZING RESULTS!!! HE/SHE'S A WOMAN/MAN NOW!!! OMFG!!!! (GONE SEXUAL!!!) NOT CLICKBAIT!!!" *article uses the wrong pronouns constantly and talks about being transgender as if it's a fashion or something* <_<

Mhmm, I saw a show about an 8 year old trans girl and her parents quite awhile ago:

"Insert boy name here" is happier when he wears a dress

"Insert boy's name is going to transition soon and we're giving him our full support as long as he is happy" 

Parents keep on referring to the girl as "insert boy's name here" while using he/him pronouns

Support eh? I call BS :huh:  

I just can't comprehend the ignorance sometimes!

@rivkael i hate bra's too..reason why i don't wear them at home :ph34r: 

arekathevampyre
3 minutes ago, Jayce said:

Mhmm, I saw a show about an 8 year old trans girl and her parents quite awhile ago:

"Insert boy's name is going to transition soon and we're giving him our full support as long as he is happy" 

Parents keep on referring to the girl as "insert boy's name here" while using he/him pronouns

agree with you !! 

arekathevampyre
5 minutes ago, Jayce said:

I don't! I can't sleep with a bra..I have to be au natural when i wear my jammies XD

lol . I see . I wear those comfy sleep kind . But anyway ;)

2 hours ago, Jayce said:

@rivkael i hate bra's too..reason why i don't wear them at home :ph34r: 

How can someone be alive for so long and not think once about how maybe transgender people would like be referred to with the pronouns of the gender they really are??

The last time I didn't understand trans people completely, I was like 5 years old.

Hm. Okay. Gender headache.

I'd rather leave it alone.

I swear I used to feel more masculine...

My gender is morphing :ph34r:

I don't get it any longer. I used to get it. For a long time.

But we'll see when I go to uni again.

Gah, I'm so nervous about the university.

earlier: "f***, i hate being a girl with a passion, why wan't I born as a boy, why couldn't that story i though of happen in real life, where everyone magically switches sexes?"

my brain right now: "what the hell where you thinking earlier? You're a girl, you know that. Why would you want, you know, boy parts? that's really weird." probably because I feel very sex repulsed right now, so the idea just sees weird right now.

"I'm too feminine to be a guy...ah, who cares what gender i am or what I act like? I don't know how to be a guy or a girl, I'm just me."

:unsure: i have a hard time understand the gender pronoun thing tbh. when they see me as a girl is when I'm happy. and I don't want to force that to happen. I want to be a girl.

earlier today my thought was: "this face in the mirror... is it really me? hm. is it an androgynous face? hm."

sometimes I'm afraid I'll become some weird, overly sensitive person because of the thing I find in google images when looking up sexualities or gender :|

stupid thing to think, I know.

I wanted to say SJW instead of overly sensetive, but I'm still not clear on what an SJW actually is and if people are just interpreting them wrong.

Explicit language bc idc

In this male-dominated thing, I am so sick of people suddenly showing an interest in me because I obviously do not have a dick between my legs. Still none of their business, leave me alone.

I rather spend my times with the older, mature ones then. At least I get treated with respect. 

6 hours ago, (D)anny said:

sometimes I'm afraid I'll become some weird, overly sensitive person because of the thing I find in google images when looking up sexualities or gender :|

stupid thing to think, I know.

I wanted to say SJW instead of overly sensetive, but I'm still not clear on what an SJW actually is and if people are just interpreting them wrong.

"Oversensitive" = advocating for their own needs but I, the author of the meme, don't respect them.

oh no, a friends meetup, what'll i do :unsure: what'll i wear, should I come out? but could I even avoid coming out?? i look so different from when they last saw me.

i confess, I am jealous of crossdressing. if only I could be so daring.

technically, I crossdress everyday, when I present as a male. lol..... :unsure:

I think I identify as male? However more like leaning towards the feminine side? For example I want to wear cute clothes but that are still visibly male- if that makes sense - traditionally female aesthetics draw me in more than traditionally male - maybe I'm just androgenous LOL like screw this - I guess it doesn't really matter in the end since I'm asexual and have no desire to ever get it on so I guess the idea of gender when applied to myself is pretty useless- first time I'm saying this out loud tbh

7 hours ago, float on said:

I only do it at home for now. But sooner or later I need to do full time. 

And I feel you *hugs*

7 hours ago, float on said:

I'm not able to either. I'm afraid to look stupid, and dislike the sight of me already. You're a few months in now? You haven't male failed? :o 

I want to be a guy - I want need to look like a guy... buuuuut i don't feel like a guy.... at this minute <_< tho really its incredibly rarely i actualy consider myself a guy .... but I am not and can't be a girl atm either:blink:.... why wasn't I born a guy???? :angry:

to take testosterone or to not take testosterone - That is the question

3 hours ago, Phoenix the II said:

You haven't male failed? :o 

I don't understand the question...

yeah I'm like 5 months on estrogen now.

43 minutes ago, float on said:

I don't understand the question...

yeah I'm like 5 months on estrogen now.

Male clothing fail...

Like people telling you you wearing weird clothes for your gender xD

nah i'm starting to sometimes get strange looks but tbh couldn't be sure if that's about gender or just strangers who stare at people in general.

Next week all of the apprentices will be on a 2 day trip and I'm so horribly scared I'll have my period like last year. Not only do I get really dysphoric and all (like the whole pad changing thing and where to put the used pads and UGH), but back then I bled a little on the sofa and I was SO embarrassed and hoped nobody saw. I simply hate my body even more during this time.

So bad, I'm hoping to get it this week because then I should be fine. But I know my body. It's delaying right now just to screw with me again. What a curse.

kind of stupid tmi thing i was thinking about school because a teacher started talking about gay people

Spoiler

"Fuck, I wanna be a guy so bad but I can't because I don't have a dick.."

On 9/17/2017 at 1:56 AM, I Am Mel said:

to take testosterone or to not take testosterone - That is the question

Exactly where I'm at right now. 

Archived