Hello and stuffs

squegg

Hi there :D

I'm Laura, and although I am not part of the asexual community I made a friend recently who is ace and he told me about AVEN so I decided to check it out!

I'm not really familiar with assexuality; from time to time, a post about aces pops up on my tumblr dashboard but that's about it for my exposure to asexuality in the media, which sucks a lot because most people aren't even aware that asexuality is a thing and end up being really small minded about it.

Anyway, I'm rambling now so I'll just end the post here :blink:

PS: shoutout to Phil for being an awesome friend and rocking snapchat filters like a god ;):D

Karacoreable

Welcome to AVEN! :D I got here first!! That means my cake is first! :lol:

eab55a923415628c72cbdd2b7651783a--despic

This forum is a nice place to be. Hope you like it! ^_^

Hiya and welcome! :cake: ヽ(^◇^*)/

Tarepanda-Cake-Kawaii-San-X-Kawaii-Cake.

33 minutes ago, LauraPond said:

PS: shoutout to Phil for being an awesome friend and rocking snapchat filters like a god ;):D

Awwh thanks :D

Welcome to the cakeyplace of cakeyplaces. Cake? :cake: 

3 minutes ago, Philbo Penten said:

Awwh thanks :D

Welcome to the cakeyplace of cakeyplaces. Cake? :cake: 

I'll definitely take some :D:cake:

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN!  :cake:  thanks for going, we hope you like it. It is really good you want to learn about asexuality and support your friend :)

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

first-birthday-cake-recipe.jpg

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

3 hours ago, Philbo Penten said:

What kind? ^_^

EVERY KIND

3 hours ago, iff said:

Hello there, and welcome to AVEN!  :cake:  thanks for going, we hope you like it. It is really good you want to learn about asexuality and support your friend :)

As part of my welcome to you, I'd like to point out some important threads that might be helpful in your first few days here. :) The Terms of Service is here. We recommend you read it over, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send either myself or any other administrator or moderator (the "admod" team, as we're called) a message.  Also, there's a handy forum called Site Info, which has some useful information including a thread outlining who moderates which forum. If you ever need something done in or have questions about a specific forum, please message the mod of that forum. And if you have problems with the site in general, or any single member, please message any admod. 

The following are also nifty links to take a look at:  Welcome Lounge Mini Manual | Welcoming 101 | Quick Guide to the Forums | Asexuality FAQ's

first-birthday-cake-recipe.jpg

Again, welcome to AVEN and I hope your stay is everything you hoped!

3 minutes ago, LauraPond said:

EVERY KIND

3 hours ago, iff said:

Hands you fish custard cakes

Archived