Specific Ace Flags IRL?

SplishBudgie

SplishBudgie

Thanks to a few kind souls here, I have gone from questioning to pretty much 99% sure I am ace, very specifically Autochorissexual. When I read the definition, it just stunned me how accurate it was, closer than the broader ace definition!

During a Pride event, I was taking interest in what flags attendees wore or decorated themselves with. The overwhelming majority were rrainbw, but a very high number of bi flags came out to play, pleased to see the number of trans flags increasing durig the day, surprised at the number of pan flags as I had never seen them IRL before, I am PRETTY sure I saw a genderfluid one (the persons flag was folded up a bit against their back, this is an 80% ID based on the colours I saw), one non-binary plus another with non-binary keyrings/badges, a solo Bear one, and FINALLY quite a few ace ones on the second day.

The ace ones got me thinking; I adore the autochoris flag, but have never seen it IRL. Do any ace-related flags have printed versions that anyone has seen? I understand cost making the ace flag a go to and the opinion that splitting hairs is not needed, but I am curious.

Try searching Amazon. If anyone has them, they will. 

SplishBudgie

Nope, I'm not seeing anything! (Or my search methods are busted). I don't think the Autochrois flag exists in the flesh (fabric?). For this, would you need permission from the flag's original creator? Or does it belong to 'no-one' like the pan/bi/trans flag designs? I'm just curious since I've seen other flags created

Archived